Ha-Eun

Y/n P.O.V
What should I wear?
Y/n:Can you help me pick out what to wear Tae?
Taeyhung:Sure.Wear this.

Y/n:The top is to short

Taeyhung:Then....Wear this.

Y/n:That's better

Y/n:That's better.
Taeyhung:Then get dressed and lets go.
Y/n:Okay.
*Time skipped*
Y/n:I'm ready!
I ran down stairs to the front door.Tae was starting at me like there was a giant spiders was on me.
Y/n:Let's go.
Namjoon:Where to?
Y/n:How about..
Ha-Eun:Your to slow to answer.Lets go to the Mexican restaurant by my house Joonie.
Namjoon:Okay.
That was rude!She is the wrong girl for Namjoon.I can already tell.I looked at Taeyhung when she said that and he looked at her with an angry expression.I guess he got mad because A she cut me off in my sentence and B she said I was to slow to answer.Whatever.She was wearing the ugliest clothes ever.

She was wearing the ugliest clothes ever

But if Namjoon is happy then I'm happy.But Really what was that dress?Like anything else in the world you could wear and you wore that.Whatever.I guess she should've asked Namjoon what to wear.
*Time skipped*
We're finally at the restaurant!Just in time because I am starving and I need to go to the restroom!
Y/n:Tae if the waitress or waiter as what y'all want say I want a water.
Taeyhung:Okay Honey.
Y/n:Don't call me that!
Taeyhung:Fine babe.
Y/n:Whatever.

Waiter:What can I get for y'all to drink?
Taeyhung:A water.And there is someone who sits here and she wants a water.
Waiter:Okay.
Namjoon:I want a sprite and she wants water.
Y/n:I'm back.
Namjoon:Taeyhung told the waiter what y'all want.
Y/n:Thanks.
Namjoon:Why are you saying thanks to me?
Y/n:For the information.
Namjoon:Your welcome.
Taeyhung sat in between me and Ha-Eun.When I looked at Taeyhung's face he looked uncomfortable.I looked in between them and Ha-Eun rubbing her hand on Taeyhung's thigh.Namjoon didn't seem to notice.I walked to Namjoon to tell him.I got close to ear and was going to tell him till the waiter came with our drinks.
Y/n:Thank you.
Waiter:Do y'all know what y'all want to eat?
Y/n:No.
Waiter:Okay.
He left.I leaned down by his ear.And whispered
Y/n:Ha-Eun is rubbing her hand on Taeyhung's thigh.
Namjoon:Really?
Y/n:Yes.
Namjoon:Why is Taeyhung letting her do it?
Y/n:He doesn't want to be rude.I could tell something was wrong when I looked at his face because he felt uncomfortable.
Taeyhung P.O.V
Ha-Eun was rubbing her hand on my thigh!Her hand was getting to close to something.That something is in between my legs.I saw Y/n telling Namjoon.Then I felt something wet on my cheek.It felt like lips!It didn't feel like Y/n's lips.I looked over and saw Namjoon and Y/n staring at me and Ha-Eun.I looked at Ha-Eun with a angry expression.
Taeyhung:What the hell!?
Namjoon:Why did you do that Ha-Eun!!?
Ha-Eun:Uhhh...
Namjoon:I heard enough!Were breaking up!
Ha-Eun:Fine!Goodbye!
I feel bad.Namjoon started crying.He loved her but she tried to get with me.Why are people so cruel.
Taeyhung:I'm sorry.
Namjoon:You don't need to apologize.
Y/n:Don't cry over her.She is going to think she won!Listen you are a strong,Young,Handsome man!If she doesn't like you for being yourself like I do then she is the wrong person for you.
Namjoon:You shouldn't say stuff to me like that when you have a boyfriend.
Y/n:I don't care.Taeyhung knows that I like you a tad bit.I don't like for what you look like but for who you are.
Namjoon:Really?
Y/n:Yes.
Taeyhung:It's True.She loves you.And me.Before we started dating she always talked about you.
Namjoon:Let's go home.
Y/n:Can we eat?
Namjoon:Sure.

Y/n:Your my TaeTae.
Taeyhung:Your my babe.