My TaeTae

Y/n P.O.V
I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Taeyhung's poster.Why am I in his room?Most importantly why is Taeyhung shirtless?Am I dreaming again?He opened his eyes.He looked at me and kissed my lips.He then told me the story why I was in his room.It makes sense.But eww we didn't have a bath.I laid on my Said no facing him.I felt something wrap around me.It was Taeyhung.He was putting his arm around me and he didn't even have a shirt on!I felt my face heat up so much!I need to get a shower.But I don't feel like getting up.Jimin walked into Taeyhung's room and saw us.They don't know were dating yet.Oh no.
Jimin:I will leave y'all alone.
Y/n:You can come in.I was about to get a shower.
Jimin:I will wait.
Y/n:Okay.Tae I'm going to get a shower.
Taeyhung:Okay.Hurry So I can get mine.
Y/n:Okay.
Jimin P.O.V
That was weird.Are they dating?Of they are why haven't they told us?I don't know.Should I tell the rest?No.I will let them say it.They might even be a couple anyway.
*Time skipped*
Y/n P.O.V
Done with my shower.I will go back to Tae's room.I feel tired still.It was so cold in there.I thought I was in my room so I said to myself "Why is my room so cold".My room is usually warm.Now I know I was like n Tae's room.Why does he like the cold.I don't so if I sleep on his room he needs to make it warm.I can't sleep when it's hot or cold.It has to be in between hot and cold.Warm.
Y/n:You can get your shower.
Taeyhung:Finally your done.
Y/n:I had to make sure I was clean!
Taeyhung:I'm kidding.
He is so rude.He came close to me and held my hand and kissed my lips.Then he left me in his room.I went back to his bed and went to sleep.
*Time skipped*
I heard a bang at the door and someone yell.Then Tae opened the door.He didn't have clothes on!He had a towel wrapped around his lower body.
Taeyhung:I don't know you where going to be in my room.
Y/n:I will leave.
Taeyhung:No you don't have to.You can just turn around.
Y/n:I'm going back to bed.
Taeyhung:Ummm...Okay.Just do you know Namjoon's new girlfriend is here.
Y/n:Really.
I turned around because I was going to leave and....Tae only had his underwear on!
Taeyhung:I didn't say I was finished.
Y/n:Sorry.
I rushed out so fast.I ran to the living room and saw her.I walked towards them.
Namjoon:Y/n!I haven't seen you all day!
Y/n:Who is this?
Namjoon:This is my new girlfriend.Ha-Eun.
Y/n:Hi I'm Y/n.Nice to meet you.
Ha-Eun:Hi Y/n.
Y/n:Can I talk to you alone?
Ha-Eun:Sure.

Y/n:You better treat Namjoon right.
Ha-Eun:I will.
Y/n:There will be consequences if you don't.

Y/n:Hi we're back.
Ha-Eun:Do you like Namjoon Y/n?
Jimin:No.Taeyhung is here boyfriend!
Y/n:Jimin!I told you not to tell anyone!
Jimin:Sorry.
Y/n:It's okay ChimChim.
Ha-Eun:Did y'all used to date?Because I saw on Namjoon's Instagram a picture of y'all kissing.
Shit!Later he did so that so it seemed like I wasn't lying to Taeyhung.
Y/n:That was something else.
Ha-Eun:Okay.Who is Taeyhung?
Taeyhung:Right here.
He walked out with shorts on and a shirt that was a little to short for him.Wait is that my sleep shirt!My sleep shirt is a little to big for me.I didn't give it to him.
Y/n:Yeah this is my boyfriend.Now that y'all all know because of Jimin.
Taeyhung:Haha.
Y/n:Why are you laughing?
Taeyhung:Sorry.
Y/n:Is that my shirt?
Taeyhung:Yes.I got it out your closet.
Y/n:Why?
Taeyhung:Because I ran out of shirts.
Y/n:Okay.Its a little to small.
Taeyhung:I know.
Namjoon:We should go out to eat!
Y/n:Okay.
Ha-Eun:Where?
Namjoon:Anywhere!
Jimin:Can I Come?
Namjoon:I was saying like me,                      Y/n,Taeyhung,And Ha-Eun.But you can come.
Jimin:I will go with Hoseok and Yoongi.Yall can go somewhere with just y'all.
Namjoon:No you can come.
Jimin:It's okay.
Namjoon:Okay.