Friendship

Y/n P.O.V
It's been five days since your dream.You still feel awkward around Taeyhung.You don't know what to say to him.It was felt weird when you tried to open you mouth to talk.Today you have to talk to Taeyhung.
Y/n:Hey......Taeyhung.
Taeyhung:Hey.
Y/n:How have...You been?
Taeyhung:Good.You?
Y/n:Great.
Taeyhung:So....You and Namjoon and are dating.
Y/n:Oh.No.
Taeyhung:Then Why did he kiss you?
Y/n:Because....Um..He wanted to post a picture of him kissing me to make his ex girlfriend jealous.
Taeyhung:Then why didn't he take the picture?
Y/n:Because you walked in.
Taeyhung:You agreed to kiss him for that?
Y/n:Yeah.Namjoon helps me all the time so I wanted to do something for him.
Taeyhung:Okay.
Why did Taeyhung care that Namjoon kissed me?Why is he talking like he is depressed?I guess he is just mad I haven't talk to him.But now I have so he should be happy.If he did want to talk to me Then Why didn't he just come up to me and talk to me?It is simple.Something else could've happened that I don't know about that made him sound depressed.I guess I will ask.I will probably sound stupid.
Y/n:Why do you sound depressed?
Taeyhung:I don't.
Y/n:Yes you do.
Taeyhung:Whatever.
Y/n:What's wrong?
Taeyhung:Nothing.
Y/n:I will find out.

Y/n:Namjoon.Why is Taeyhung upset?
Namjoon:He told me that he feels like you don't want to hangout with him anymore.
Y/n:Why?
Namjoon:Because he saw me kiss you and he thought that you want to be with me instead of him.
Y/n:I will tell him that's not true.

Y/n:TaeTae!Im not done with you.I still want to hangout with you.I don't want Are friendship to change because of that kiss.
Taeyhung:I feel better now since I know it was because it was to make Namjoon's ex jealous.
Y/n:So your happy agin!
Taeyhung:Yeah.
Y/n:Yay!
Taeyhung:Let's go to the cafe!
Y/n:Okay.
Taeyhung:Then actually eat somewhere and then the movies!
Y/n:Calm down.I didn't say I was going to spend the whole day with you.
Taeyhung:Oh.
Y/n:Just kidding!Lets go!
Taeyhung:Yay!Yay!Yay!
Yoongi:What are y'all yelling for?
Taeyhung,Y/n:Nothing.(Laughs)
Yoongi:Well shut up.
Taeyhung,Y/n:Okay.(Laughs again)
Yoongi:Y'all are weird.
Jimin:Yoongi don't be so rude.I know you matured but they haven't.
Yoongi:You shut up to Jimin.
Jimin:Go back to bed.
Yoongi:Who died to make you the boss of me?
Jimin:I did.
Yoongi:So you died to make you the boss?Which is impossible.
Jimin:Believe What is impossible is possible then it will be possible.
Yoongi:(Sarcastically)Great tip.Now I believe I can fly to my room.And away I go.
Jimin:Your being sarcastic right?
Yoongi:Yes.
Jimin:Okay.
Y/n:Okay bye guys.
Jimin:Bye.
Taeyhung:Bye ChimChim.
Jimin:Bye TaeTae.