Our "Date"

Taeyhung P.O.V
Me and Y/n should go to the park then the cafe then the movies!!But we shouldn't do to much.Y/n might get to tired and she might want to go home.
Taeyhung:Hey Y/n!!Do you want to go somewhere?
Y/n:Sure.Where though?
Taeyhung:The movies out to eat.
Y/n:Um..I am free!
Taeyhung:So that's a yes!?
Y/n:Yes!
Namjoon:Sounds like a date.
Taeyhung:No!
Y/n:It's not a date.It's two friends going somewhere together.
Namjoon:Still sounds like a date.
Y/n:Whatever.Lets go TaeTae.
Taeyhung:Okay N/N.
Namjoon:Y'all even have nicknames for each other.
Y/n:Everyone calls Taeyhung TaeTae.
Namjoon:But no body calls you N/N.
Y/n:So.
Namjoon:Taeyhung made it up for you.For him only to call you.
Y/n:Still has nothing to do with a date.
Taeyhung:Were jus friends!Nothing else!
Y/n P.O.V
Were not going on a date!Its just friends going to the movies and out to eat.No that I think about it.It does sound like what most couples do.But so!I got interrupted in my thoughts when I heard Taeyhung yell.
Taeyhung:Were Just friends!Nothing else!
For some odd reason you felt a little upset when he said that.Me and Taeyhung have been friends for five years and when Tae Called you and him just friends you didn't feel upset.But for some reason you did.I just shook it off and followed behind Tae to the car.
Namjoon P.O.V
DANG!!They got mad so fast.I was kidding.DANG!It seems like they are on a date secretly because they got mad so quick.Like...Like if they were trying to hid it.But they didn't do a good job.Y/n stood there after she said something and then got startled when when Tae yelled.After he said they were just friends her expression went from mad to sad.After Taeyhung walked out of the house she stood there.Then after Taeyhung had left the house for like ten seconds she finally walked out.I think she feels different about what Taeyhung said.Maybe Y/n has feelings for him but he doesn't back.
Taeyhung P.O.V
Y/n didn't talk to me like she usually does.Is she just mad at Namjoon or is she upset with him?Was she mad at me?Did I upset her?What happened to her?Maybe she isn't mad or upset.She just doesn't want to talk.I don't really either.If Y/n said anything to me I would respond.Because she is my best friend!I would say yes to everything she says.Except kill myself but I don't think she would say that.I guess I will stop worrying.I need to stop staring at her before I wreck.I don't want to hurt Y/n.
Y/n P.O.V
I didn't want to say anything to Taeyhung.Or anyone.I was going to stay in my own world where nothing bad happens.Taeyhung is weird.I don't why but he kept looking over at me.Then he stared down on me for about twenty seconds then back on the road.I think he was worried that I wasn't talking.Were at the restaurant so I guess I will finally talk.I hope I have fun.And speaking of hope Hoseok who gives me hope is at this restaurant.He works here.
Hoseok:Hey guys!