Im coming home (mpreg)

Start from the beginning

"Babe, Are you awake?" Shiro asked as he walked from the kitchen to their bedroom. Keith was asleep. "Keith wake up I made breakfast, come eat." Shiro said as he sat on the bed beside Keith and rubbed his shoulder. Keith turned over on his back with flushed cheeks. "Hmm...is he getting a cold or something? " Shiro asked himself as he laid his hand on Keiths stomach. "And he's gained weight, how is that even possible? I've known Keith ever since high school and he ate like a shit ton of food but never gained weight. He didn't eat anything yesterday either so he shouldn't be gaining..." Shiro said to himself. "Mm good morning Shiro..." Keith said sleepily as he smiled a little. " good morning, come down stairs I cooked breakfast." Shiro said. Keith leaned up and yawned than got to his feet. Shiro stood up beside him and waited for Keith to leave. Keith walked out to the hallway and took a whiff of the freshly cooked food. "Oh I think I'm gonna be sick..!" Keith said as he felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom and puked. Shiro followed him to the bathroom and kneeled beside him. "I feel terrible..." Keith coughed out as he spat out the acidic taste from his mouth. Shiro rubbed his back and got him a glass of water and handed it to him. "Thank you" Keith said as he took the glass of shiros hand and drank some of it. "Well come eat when you feel better okay babe?" Shiro said as he kissed Keith's head. Keith nodded and got to his feet and looked at his stomach in the mirror. "I've gained weight, but I didn't eat anything yesterday or today...wait a minute I've gained weight, I've threw up almost every morning this past week, smells make me nauseous now...oh shit.." Keith said quietly to himself and rushed on some clothes and walked to the kitchen. "Hey I'm headed to the drug store, need anything?" Keith asked in a rush and he grabbed his jacket and keys. "No I'm good, be safe." Shiro said as he took a sip from his coffee. Keith drove to the drugstore and grabbed a box of pregnancy test. The cashier gave him an odd look. "Omega?" The cashier asked, Keith nodded and paid for the tests and went home. "Hey I'm back!" Keith yelled into the house as he took off his boots. "I'm in here." Shiro said from the living room. Keith walked to the living room and gave Shiro a quick kiss on the cheek than rushed to the bathroom. He used one of the pregnancy test than sat it beside the sink, waiting for the result. "I feel anxious and scared.." Keith said quietly to himself. About a minute passed as the test showed the results. "Positive....I'm pregnant...oh my god!" Keith said as the fear and anxiety melted away and excitement took over. Keith ran out of the bathroom "Shiro Shiro Shiro!" Keith said excitedly as he rushed to shiros side. "What's wrong? What happened?" Shiro asked frantically. Keith smiled brightly. "Your going to be a dad..." Keith said softly. "What?" Shiro asked with small smile. Keith showed him the test and shiro teared up and looked at Keith. "Oh my god! I'm going to be a dad!" Shiro exclaimed in excitement has wrapped Keith into a tight hug. "And your going to be a mom!" Shiro said as he started to cry tears of joy. "I love you so much Shiro." Keith said as he kissed shiro. "I love you too baby" Shiro said in joy as he kissed him back. "Should we tell the others?" Keith asked. "Yea why not, lance and allura has baby boy about 5 months ago, they named him jack." Shiro said as he called lance.

Lance: hello?
Shiro: hey, lance are you busy at the moment?
Lance: no, allura and I are just chilling out on the couch with jack, what's up?
Shiro: Okay, come over we're having a get together over here
Lance: alright we'll be there in a few, bye.

Shiro hung up and called Pidge.
Pidge: hey shiro, what's up?
Shiro: hey Pidge, not much me and Keith are having a get together over here so come on over and hangout.
Pidge: alright, I'm on my way bye.

Shiro hung up the phone and called hunk

Hunk: mm helloo~
Shiro: haha, hey hunk you busy?
Hunk: mm nope I'm actually quite bored, what's up?
Shiro: come over we're having a get together everyone's going to be there.
Hunk: will do, see y'all in a few bye.