Chapter 20 : Finally !!

Noone's POV
It had proven to be a major challenge for Vanessa and Nikki as they knew better than to try maturbatting as it meant no sex.

"Alpha or not I need her cock buried deep in my pu-" Vanessa hissed then hearing small whimpers.  She hurried towards them only to see Nikki cradling Mason .

"What happened?" I asked as I walk over to Nikki
"Yeah, he got woke up and needed some company" She replied while handing Mason over to me.
I was hesitant at first then took the baby boy and he held my finger.

Nikki's POV
I need a fucking baby , ....but I cant get punished again. Damn!! Why cant she just give in.

"Are you okay?" Nessa asked nidding to show I'm fine. I left the room to go clear my head the one way I know how "Liquor cabinet here I come ".

Going down the flights of stairs I scanned the room to ensure I was alone then went over to the cabinet. I started taking shot after till my head started to spin.

TIME SKIP -😖-

Vanessa's POV
It's been hours and just a minute till midnight !!. Screaming internally I quickly flash over to Nikki to wake up.

"Nikki wake up" just then the clock struck twelve and I went full succubus. Nikki shifted into her feline form ready to pounce. She's finally home!!
"I'm tired as hell ...I need sleep" Skylar staggers in beaten down but we pounce on her now the less .

"No more protesting we waited long enough " she growled putting me in my place. "Papi I'm sorry~"
Nikki started stripping Skylar's top off and I took from the waist down.
"Wait, ...girls I know that I promised you but the three of us have to leave" Skylar said while moaning as all three of us stripped naked.

"Whatever baby, right now we need you desperately! !" I added while straddling her waist after pushing her down on her back. I slid down on her thick cock and hissed while moaning. "Baby girl sit on papi's face" Nikki abliged quickly and moaned as Skylar got to work with both her tongue and her cock.

Months after the three left turning a new leef