Chapter 10 : Love Me Right

Skylar's POV
''Why would Nikki work here ? Who was that guy touching her? Why would she let him talk to her like that ? '' Endless thoughts ran through my mind.

''What's up man , did you find her ? '' Aesha asked
''Yeah but something is right .''I paused ''Who owns the club A?''
''Alexander McQueen. He's a drug lord and a pimp ''She reply disgusted.
''Clear everyone out and tell Nessa to get down here now .''I ran towards the backdoor ''Tell her about McQueen! ''

All doors leading to backstage were locked that lead to the backstage something was wrong with Nikki I  felt her discomfort.
Shots went off and everyone rushed out . I knew Aesha did that locking off all exits.

NIKKI'S POV
I heard shots I wanted to leave but I couldn't. I was tied to a bed  and my boss towered over ripping my clothes off. In meer minutes he was on top saying .
''I've waited long enough for this ''  He paused  ''Pink are you , my favorite! ''

I started to squirm but I couldn't shout my mouth was taped shut. I thought all hope was lost , then the door flew open and gunshots went off.

''Are you okay sweetheart? '' A voice questioned
''Through his body in thr truck out back amd get out of here now !.''
''I'll take herback to the house''I was cut loose.

I was carried out of the club but before I could see my saviors I blacked out.

HOURS LATER

''Alright hurry back we need to clean the scene of our prints.Be safe alright '' A distant voice.

Slowly opening my eyes I awoke to Skylar and another woman attending to my bruised wrists and ankles.

''Mmhhhmmm.......what .....happened? '' I asked trying to sit up.
''Don't worry you're safe now baby girl I promise '' Skylar gave me a weak smile.
''I....is he ...g...gone....f...for good ?'' I asked stuttering as I was  tearing up.
''I'll be in the kitchen '' the other woman left.
''Yes he's gone for good baby girl '' she kissed my temple ''You're safe now I promise ''

She pulled me into her chest and I held on like my life was depending on it .Skylar spoke sweet nothings into my ears and caressed my hair . I hear footsteps entering the room.

''Is Nikki okay babe ? '' She asked worriedly
''I think she needs both of us to comfort her '' Skylar smiled ushering her forward.

I don't know what came over me but as soon as she was close I felt something just like I did for Skylar. Latching onto her I cried my eyes out as she sang softly into my ears.

''Well love you the right way always and together '' She paused '' I'm Vanessa Skylar's mate
''I don't understand  ....'' I trembled in her arms.
''You are our other mate my love '' Vanessa fondled with  my fingers and smiled.
''Are you happy with us , if you are tell us about yourself baby girl ''Skykar added promptly.

''I'm 17 , im a neko , my father died protecting and my mother died giving birth to me. '' I took a deep breath  ''I'm a senior at the Lunsford Academy for Girls and my friends worry when I don't call em ''

''You call them and wash up before dinner ok baby girl '' Skylar kissed my forehead  and left the room.
''I should help her my love '' Vanessa said getting up .
I didn't want her to leave.
''No! Please stay with me please '' I begged .

I called my friends and told them I'll be at school tomorrow and took a bath with Vanessa she ensured I was cleaned and kissed my neck a number of times . I didn't mind , I love her and Skylar this is my life now.

''Vanessa..... '' I looked into her eyes pleading for her touch.
''Yes love ? , what's wrong? '' she asked wrapping me in a towel.
''C...can....I ''I paused looking at her lips .

She pulled me close kissing me passionately , I melted into the kiss dropping my towel .I straddled her on the bed as she caressed my naked body. Vanessa squeezed my ass as I grinned onto her leg as she bit my neck leaving a mark.

''Hey you two done yet dinner is ready !''
Vanessa broke the kiss ''Alright ! Lilly we'll be down in a second.
I pouted hearing her response.

''Don't worry love I'll take care of you at dinner ''  she smiled evilly ''Just don't wear any panties ''
I blushed red as a tomato ''S..ss...sure ''.

We got dressed and rushed down to dinner.
''What took you two so long '' Skylar asked with a knowing smile.

Vanessa's  POV
''Baby girl these are my best friends.  Lilly and Aesha and their happily married.'' Skylar said
''I have good news , I got the job '' I added

Everyone cheered and I felt a hard stroking my thigh it was Nikki's hand slipping up my up under my dress.

''What are you doing love ?'' I whispered into her ear
''I'm sorry ...you made me really.....h..horny in the room '' She whispered
''Okay come here '' I demanded  she came closer and I snaked my left hand up her thigh and stroked her soaking core.

''Nikki you have school tomorrow so you need to go straight to bed afterwards '' Lilly said
I stroked faster and slipped  2 fingers into her tight pussy.
She leaned forward placing her head on the table and moaned slightly.
''Baby girl are you alright? ''Skykar  asked looking at me smartly
''I'm....fine just a ....little tired. '' Nikki answered smiling weakly

I couldn't stop I continued  fingering her until she came on my fingers .Licked them happily as Nikki was catching her breath.

After Dinner
''I saw you playing with our kitty baby without me . '' she said pouting ''without me ''
''I'm sorry babe I couldn't help myself '' I kissed her lips she kissed back.
''Come on baby Nikki has school and you have work in the morning '' She smiled.
''Hey guys I can't sleep '' Nikki said rubbing her eyes .

She was wearing my shorts and Skylar's hockey jersey.
''Let's get you to bed love '' I pecked her lips and she curled up into me and Skylar fell asleep behind her.