Chapter 6: Valentine Surprise

4 months time skip
Aesha's POV
''Hey , you've been spacing out lately are you okay? '' Lilly questioned
''Yeah I'm fine baby '' I looked into her eyes kissing her tummy '' I almost forgot you're going shopping with Vanessa today ''.I got up kissing her forehead .
''What are you gonna be doing ?'' She asked pouting playfully.

'' It's a surprise, you know better than that don't you '' I smirked teasing her .
Before she could answer Vanessa burst through the door ''Let's go Lilly before '' she cut off
''Too late '' I yelled pulling Lilly close to me .

Pulling Lilly close I saw a fully floured Skylar rushing in the room.

''Vanessa get back here !'' Skylar shouted playfully pulling Vanessa close scrunching up her nose.
''I'm sorry .....let me go ....please '' Vanessa pouted tears fillling her eyes.
''Come on Sky let her be '' I pleaded
Skylar gave me a death stare so I knew to back off.She pulled Vanessa face to face with her as Vanessa closed her eyes.

Skylar burst out into laughter kissing away Vanessa's tears
''I would never hurt you baby , never '' Skylar smiled
''I thought you were mad at me for flouring you'' Vanessa whispered
''Never, it did surprise me tho. ....aaww! '' Skylar beloved in pain
''You scared us you know ,apologize to Nessa ''Lilly said pulling Skylar's hair

Vanessa and I laughed at the sight in front of us. Skylar apologized to her who kissed her good bye before leaving with Lillly.

''You okay Sky ?'' I asked
''Yeah I'm fine I think her maternal hormones are raging again '' She laughed.
''Watch it man '' I growled
''I'm joking chill out will you and let's get this place together before they come back ''.She skipped away

Vanessa's POV
'

' We're going dress shopping I need a blue dress and you need a white one ''
''Why do we ....'' Lilly gets cut off
''It's a surprise I can't tell you Aesha swore me to secrecy '' I sighed looking at her pout.
''Okay I can't blame you ''Lilly crossed her arms sitting on a mall bench ''I mean Aesha's been keeping things from me lately ''
''Hey relax we have a long day of pampering before we fo back '' She smiled all the way to her ears.

After a long day of pampering I finally got Lilly to wear her dress and get her hair and make up done. After all she is in for hell of a surprise. I hope it goes well.

I blindfolded Lilly and brought her back to the house.

Lilly's POV
I couldn't help but feel giddy. What was Aesha planning .I was ushered into the house by Vanessa who took off the blindfold. That's when I saw the most romantic thing in my life my girlfriend standing under a make shift altar.
''You're gonna need this '' Vanessa gave me a bouquet and stood behind me as my bridesmaid.

''This is why you were so secretive for the past week '' I asked tearing up
''Yeah , I'm sorry if i made you think differently '' Aesha rubbing her neck
'' You idiot '' I kissed her lips '' Best valentine gift ever, but who's gonna '' I get cut off by an angelic voice.

''My dear I will be the official, I bear your futures and please be understanding'' The Moon Goddess spoke with grace.

Third person POV
After The Ceremony
''My dear you will be happy with your wife and bear beautiful children'' the Moon Goddess said to Lilly and Aesha.
They smiled cuddled on the couch
The Moon Goddess stood in front of Vanessa and Skylar '' Before you can bear Skykar's next of kin she must sleep with another younger than ''
Vanessa was shocked hearing her words looking at Skylar who was frozen with disbelief.

''But she only 19 , why ...? '' Vanessa questioned
''Yes my child but you are 21 and she's a Voltaire Wolf , which means she has two mates''
Vanessa looked at Skykar who mouthed the words 'I'm sorry ' .

The Moon Goddess Left

''Why didn't you tell me this whole you lied to me !I told you everything about me! '' Vanessa snapped at Skylar
''I didn't want you in my past '' Skylar mumbled
SLAP
'' I can't believe you .......I hate you !'' Vanessa ran to the room .
Skylar clenched her chest tight hearing Vanessa say those words it broke her heart

I'm sorry I haven't updated lately I've been preparing for school so I barely have time. I hope all you readers are enjoying this book so far . Have any questions just leave a comment and like thanks. 😆😆😄