Chapter 3 : The Hunt

Skylar's POV
I swear those can't go a day without fucking . Well that's what happens when you have a mate I guess.
''Hey you guys we should go .'' I grunted picking up my duffle bag.
''I agree , we can stop for food later '' Aesha suggested carrying Lilly on her back.She was half asleep the entire walk to the diner.

At the diner I couldn't shake the feeling that someone or something was watching our every move. And then it happened a group of men attacked us . Aesha was fighting two men to keep Lilly safe . (She collapsed shortly after sitting down.)

''Let go of me !!'' I snarled at him but he was quick . I started losing blood rapidly after being stabbed multiple times in the neck and stomach. My eyes closed slowly and everything went black and cold
''Skylar !!!'' I heard Aesha scream.

''He better be paying us a whole lot a money , this chick was a challenge. '' A corse voice spoke overhead.
''Don't worry he'll pay , she's got quick the body too'' Another spoke.

I open my eyes looking for an escape ,but there wasn't one. I sighed covering my face with my shackled hands.
''Could my life get any worse ?!''
''Yeah , sweetheart it can and will.'' He held my cheeks looking rawfully into my eyes. ''Remember me kitten ?''

''No......'' Rage flash through my eyes. ''Get away from me Rick !'' I growled pulling my face feom his hands.
''Always a fighter , just like your mother , too bad you don't know the truth '' Rick sighed and sat in front of me
''What are you talking about Rick ? '' I grit my teeth looking at him .
''Didn't you know your mother was my sister .....and we had a very intimate relationship. ''He smirked taking off his shirt
''Stay away from me ! '' I growled standing up

He walked over to me placing his shirt in my mouth stiffling all sound. Rick unbuckled his pants and tore off my shirt. I was frozen with shock and terror. He smiled against my neck and tore off the rest of my clothes .
''Someone, please anyone save me !'' I yelled thinking
He gripped my thigh and stood between my legs. I felt his bulge rubbing against my dick and then it happened aloud explosion causing Rick to hit the floor.

I saw a goddess walk over to me and she arms and broke me free. Her eyes shun like stars in the night, her hair purple hair with silver ends flowed with the wind as she walked over to Rick and dragged him towards and asked,
''What did he do to you? '' She asked with rage in every word.
I stuttered ''He ....he tried to ....'' My tears choked me as I answered. Her jaws clenched as she threw him face first into the ground , I could hear his skull crack from the impact his blood gushed out through his mouth, nose and his eyes rolled back into his head.

She stood over me lilting my chin towards her face and smiled. I felt my body heat up and my cheeks became flushed. I was naked into from of my mysterious hero.
After running her eyes up and down my body she blushed and covered me up with her coat and she picked me up bridal style

Who was this woman ? How did she find me ?

A/N
I'm really sorry that i haven't wrote any author's note before . It's my first book and I really hope you all like it , even though it is a bit different from the others. I would love to read your comments.