Chapter 4 : Mystery Woman

I felt something warm pressed up against my body, usually I would jump up but this warmth was far different than any other I felt before. Suddenly I felt a smile gently pressed on the nape of my neck.

''Good you're awake '' A husky yet sweet voice spoke '' We should go ''
She got up and dragged on her boots and gave me a suit of clothes as she eyed my body.
''W.......what ..are you ....looking at '' I stuttered looking at her and blushed . Why was i feeling this way , I never stutter.

She walked over to me smiling ''I though you were a hand full like they said ''
I pulled the pants and t-shirt I had no underwear on .
''Why did you save me ?'' I questioned looking at her curves.
''I was asked to by two girls about your age '' She answered
'' They're my best friends......hold on '' I scrunched my brow ''Who are you? ''

''I can't tell you that, however my dear my name is Vanessa '' she answered .
Then there was a knock on the door .
''Come in we're desent '' Vanessa answered calmly sitting in a chair near by .

The door creaked open reveling Aesha and Lilly .
They dived onto me pulling me into a bear hug before pouring out their questions.
''Are you okay? Are you hurt? '' Lilly asked as Aesha searched for injuries.

''I'm fine , really I am '' I smiled still entangled in the sheets.
''Right, before for I forget '' Aesha got up and stood in front of Vanessa and gave her a bag .
Vanessa looked at me with sympathy in her eyes and said '' Keep your money you'll need it if you continue North'' tossing the bag back into Aesha's hand

''I never thought a person in your work ethic would do a job for free'' Aesha added
''Hey be nice '' Lilly said thumping Aesha.
I watched them both and laughed under my breath

I felt eyes on my body and turned around only to see Vanessa looking at me with a flushed face.
''Are you okay ? , your face is quite red . '' I stood in front of her leaning forward and added ''Do you have a fever your warm ''
''I..I uh ...I'm fine ''Vanessa stuttered and walked over ro the door.

Vanessa's POV
I couldn't understand why this girl gave me butterflies in my stomach. When she's too close my bloods gets hot and I blush uncontrollably. Skylar was beautiful and plump in all tne right areas , I didn't care if she was different. I want her, my body is craving her and i will have her .

''Hey um Vanessa can we stay here with you ? Lilly asked '' If it's ok with you ''
''I .....'' Glancing over at Skylar I couldn't say no, I just couldn't. '' Yeah why not ''
They squealed in excitement as i sighed heavily under my breath.

'' Nessa what do you do for a living ? '' Skylar asked with curious eyes.
'' I can't tell you right now ok '' I answered sadly.
'

' I'll be back soon say here and keep the door locked no matter what ok '' I demanded strongly
'' Of course '' Skylar said sadly watching me walk out the door.
I felt my heart break . Was this even possible for her to be my .....no way no.....she can't ....She's my mate . What am I walking into I can't go back down that road again , I can't.