C38

August
"So we finna go see your mom eh" I said to her as I watched her dress up.

"Yes we are, Nas texted me yesterday, he said she really wanna see me" she said.

"You straight for it" I asked her. "I feel bad for the way she left me. But she's ma mom so I just gotta here her out" she replied.

"Okay, I got studio section for ma next song so I'ma drop you off okay" I asked her.

"Wow, another track, gotta keep the fire burning huh" she laughed as I joined in.

We drove to the restaurant and I just decided we would eat breakfast there, and I know Kulture she and food.

We walked in to see Nas waving at us. We dapped as I spotted a beautiful older lady.

"Hi am Jana" she introduced as we shook hands.
"Am August" I said back as we sat down.

"How you been" Jana asked Kulture.
"You mean for the past few years or yesterday when you saw I and August on TV" Kulture asked sarcastically.

"Marie" Nas called. "Na bruh lemme tell this woman something she needs to here, all this don't make no sense, you leave me and now am grown you wanna come back, I didn't even know my dad, well he doesn't know me so" she ended.

"Just give me a chance, I made a mistake, I will fix it please" Jana pleaded.

"Well okay fine, you gotta chance, but you need to meet up with my father and tell him that he gotta daughter " she said to Jana.

"My word" she said back. They both smiled and it wasn't that hard after all, we all ate.

Kulture talked bout some stuffs that happened in Africa, how her grand ma which is her Aunt used to beat her up, I felt bad hearing that but what can a nigga do.

I had to leave them because I had studio section, and this song was coming with a video so the fans better be ready. And oh I got business to do on the side.

Kulture
After meeting with ma mom I hanged out with Nas for the whole day until I had a text from August.

From August💖babe you good. Just got in a fight with Jordan am in the station.

To August💖: what you did boy, am on my way, stay put.

"August had a fight" I told Nas who was smoking g hard.

"What" he asked me.

"August, can we go now, and damn stop smoking, we going to the station" I told him as he laughed it off.

Minutes later we reached the station, I saw people outside as usual, all em fans. .

"What happened" I asked August who was sitting down and Jordan with Travis, London on the other side.

"What the fuck he do to you" I asked August who was looking pissed as ever.

"Hey Kulture" Remy called. "Sup" I answered.

"Jordan and London were kinda talking to Travis about collaborating with August, but August didn't want that so Jordan took it up and they got in a fight" Remy said.

"Really" I asked her as I walked to London and Jordan.

"Jordan, London, can I talk to ya all for a second" I asked them.

"Sure" they both said.

"What's wrong with you two" I asked them both.

"August feels too big, we asked August to do a song with us, but he acting all big, so London told him how he just useless as usual, so he picked it on me and you know your boy fresher than ever don't take shit from nobody" Jordan replied.

"Can ya all just leave August alone, especially you Jordan, ya all was friends, he was there when you won this shit, why you doing him like that" I asked him as I was getting deadass angry.

"Cause he stupid, and bitch don't you stand here talking bout that nigga" London said.

"Hey, who you calling bitch, is you crazy" I yelled.

August
"Hey, who you calling bitch, is you crazy" I heard Kulture yell, by the time I got up, she was kicking and punching London everywhere.

"Woaaah" I yelled as I went to hold Kulture. As Nas held her I confronted London.

"So you calling ma girl a bitch na, huh, you cross the fucking line nigga" I said as I jumped on London and punched him till the police came to separate us.

"Fuck wrong with you two" Travis shouted as they threw us behind bars.

"Am sorry Kulture, am sorry" I said to her through the bars.

"Ima call your mama we gon get you outta here" she said as she eyed London from head to toe.

Shit wrong with this people.....

Excuse ma mistakes ya all.....ya know ma stories don't belong so we ending soon but not soon so, but it ain't long lol,,,,,,and ya all can comment anything, am not rushing this, am a studio engineer so I do work at night won't have time to be updating all day, but the little time I get promise I will....
Love ya'll💖💪😘