C30

Kulture
"911 what's your emergency" the lady asked. "Please....I.grrr....I need ambulance right now I.....i don't know the address...but my boyfriend his been shot please hury" I shook as I told the lady.

"Okay we have your location don't panic. Just stay put we sending and ambulance right away" she said as she hanged up.

"August, August please stay with me" I said as I brought towel to press on his wound were he has been shot, I placed his head on my lap as I kept the towel pressed down.

"I...I...I don't know what to do, I don't" I stammered in tears.
"So you came back for a nigga uh" August said slowly as he smirked.
"Yes I did" I replied him.

"Kulture, am sorry for what I did, this the kind of life I never wanted you to be in" he pauses then choked a little.
"I love you, no matter what happens, I love you, know that I always do, am sorry it had to end this way sweetheart" he said.

"I love you too August, please stay with me" I begged in tears.
"Call ma mama, just ma mama, tell her I love her, and I love you more" he said as he closes his eyes.
"August" I called as the paramedics came in the house and took him from ma hands and placed him on a stretcher.

I took his phone, as the police came I left the house open for them then jumped in the ambulance as we hurried to the hospital.

Gina
"What....okay am on my way" I answered. "What is it" Cameron asked me.
"August he been shot. It was his girlfriend that called me, come on we gotta go" I said as I hurried to the car.

Cameron and I have been seeing each other lately since I divorced Travis. I was really worried, Kulture just called me, what could have happened.
****
Few minutes we reached the hospital, I saw Spike and some girl I guess she was the one that called me.
"Who brought August what happened" I asked her and Spike in shock.

Kulture
"Who brought August what happened" she asked Spike and I. After calling her I called Spike to come around, since they did the business together he might have a clue.

I explained shortly how I found August and called 911, she thanked me, then immediately the doctor came out.
"Family of August Alsina" he called. "We here" we all said at once.

"August is in operation now, he got shot two times in the stomach, so we are removing the bullets, we can't guarantee he will be fine, but we will try our best" he said as he walked back to the operating room.

I texted Nas, so he would know the situation cause he had his eyes around town.

To bro: August got shot😢

From bro: the fuck, you okay?

To bro: I drove back, and he was laying down covered in blood, we in the hospital, still operating him.

From bro: shit, my flight is around 4, I will be home by 6, please take care of yourself, ima send Kavish to you now.

To bro: thanks bro.

My notifications came on my phone and I decided to post to August fans about his condition.

Kulturemarie: ya all please pray for August he just got shot and is in the operating room.😭💖.
1.6K comments.........

Aliciadik: girl please tell me it happened and you didn't holla at me, Get up August, beat it. You strong we love you.

Drake: lord let it not be this soon, we all need him, you can beat this August.❤💪

Tunichi: nah man we need like 50albulms, we love you man fight this.

Sashaishoe: if I was there with him this won't happen.
200 reply........

Fernardz: this must be hard for you Kulture cause ya all really close and a good couple too, he will beat this, lord.

Cardib: Kulture baby, ya man gon be good, some people had it four times they survived he gon walk out of there alive, am praying.
1K reply............

NBAyoungboy: how can niggas be so wicked, I pray they find the dog that did this,,,damn.

600 reply.......

YGsaint: Lord we ain't save in them street, but we a product of the street, we street niggas got nine live, and August you got 10.

800 reply.........

See 1000 more comments.......

We gon beat this August, 2 minutes later the cops were at the door and Kavish walked in.

"Are you okay" he asked me as we hugged. "No, what's going on out there" I asked him back.
"Come see" he said as he took me to the roof top.

I looked down and I couldn't believe what I saw.
"All this crowd just in two days" I asked him.
"Nah Kulture, August ain't just and Artist, he a giver and the son of the best record label owner, you know already, he just got love" he replied.
"And people actually give a shit cause he got shot and his black" I added. "More like it" he said.

Excuse ma mistakes,,,,,,please vote and comment💖😭😄😘