C6

The Battle 2
Kulture
"Swista versus Jordan" Kelly said laughingly. "What you know him" I asked. "Yes, his my boyfriends brother's friend, I never knew he had passion for rap" she said. "Well you know now" I added as I watched this cute white guy wit his hair in a bun walking towards the stage facing the fat guy that just won the first round.

"DJ, spin that shit" the emcee said.

Swista: you skinny ass nigga don't need to work out. Cause ama eat you hard and still throw the junks out,
Am like busta rhymes white version so get the fuck out,
I heard you ate your girls p**sy and your tongue was stocked out.

The crowd cheered after hearing Swista last lines. Then Jordan took his mic after the first count of the beat.

Jordan: you be rapping and be spitting in ma face,
Talking bout versions like you playing on a tape,
Fat ass niggas always be blabin,
Blah blah, can someone rewind him.

The crowd cheered even louder and I joined in, I think this Jordan guy is really good, cause he just hit that nigga.
"Yeah, that's ma man, yeah!!" I heard someone shout from the other side of the VIP section.

I turned to see it was a tall black guy with Gucci outfit just cheering for Jordan, I couldn't stop starring cause he was the most handsome guy I've ever seen.
"Kelly, do you know that guy" I asked her. "Oh, that's Cameron, London's brother" she replied.
"Why they not speaking" I asked again. "Cameron likes to run the street and he got talent and skills, so London hates the fact that his lil brother be doing streets so he don't talk to him" she replied this time starring at Cameron.

London was Kelly's guy, and we met at the club entrance, he is really nice. He produced tracks for young thug, and other big artiste in the states, and its because of him Kelly got connections like she does.

But those things don't bother me, I think London is very nice and if his not speaking to his brother then that's family issues not mine.

I was just looking at the stage when I heard noises.

"The fuck you want huh" Cameron said to London. How did London even pass me, I got up with Kelly who was now as confused as I was.
"What's yo problem man, why can't nobody come talk to you" London yelled.

"Ion won't you near me, ya all said am a street nigga, yes I am a street nigga fine" Cameron yelled. "But you ma damn brother, get your head right" London said.

"You know what you did to me, and you know I won't forgive you, so don't come close to me" Cameron said trying to push pass his friends t leave London's sight. "You gon die, you heard me, you worthless, that's why I be ten times better than you, drug ass dealer, you never get nothing good, you gone be wasted, you die" London yelled but Cameron kept walking downstairs.

"I did love it when I fucked her and if I had the chance I'ma do it again and again" London said. With that Cameron ran back up and jumped on London.............

😰😱😍am not much of a pro writer but that's the little I can do lol....what ya all think, excuse me for my mistakes
Those rap lines are mine so please don't steal, I just made it simple so even if its stolen its worthless