C22

August
"The hell we going" I asked her. "Just keep driving boy and stop asking " she replied.

Kulture had woken me early up this morning, she said she had a surprise for me, dammit I hate surprises.

The car ride was silent till the GPS beeped and we were at the spot she located.

"This is" I asked her. "Yeah, I guess, come on let's go in" she said as she dragged me in the building.
We took the elevator to the 12th floor, as we walked out I saw people every were.

"Hi, am Kulture" Kulture spoke to the receptionist. "Yes you book your section here three days ago, ain't that right" she asked and Kulture just nodded with smile.

"Okay have a nice time" she said as she handed Kulture a slip.

"Mama, why you got us in this place na" I asked her again getting almost pissed.

"Stop trying to get pissed okay" she said as we went upstairs. I chuckled at that.

When we walked through a room, goddammit it was a studio, mama had me in a studio.

"Hey Sonic, this my friend August, the one I told you about" she said to him. "Hey man, nice to meet you" he said as we dapped. "You too bruh" I added.

"So what song you doing today" he asked me.
"What" I asked back.

"Aug,  Sonic here is my client, I style his hair and his a producer , and when I saw your video in your phone man,  you have a great voice, I want you to use it, so I brought you Herr" she said.

"Nah bae, for real am not singing" I said turning around to leave.

"Oh man come one, she went through a lot to get you here" he said.

"Uhm" Kulture nodded her head like a lil girl who wanted candy, I almost laughed.
"But Ion know what to sing" I said.
"I've got some bad beats I made, so you can take one, the one you like yeah" Sonic told me.

"AIT" I added.
"Great" Kulture blushed. "Why you blushing" I asked her as I took a seat near Sonic. "Cause you bouta sing" she replied.

Jordan
"Ma hair rough, lemme holla at Kulture" I told Andy. "Who, August girl" he asked.
"Man that ain't August girl" I replied.

"What's that bullshit on the news, bout you beefing August" Spike said as he walked in my crib.
"Man what" I asked him while rolling my blunt.

"You know Travis real mad huh" he asked again. "Man ion care, London said it was good for the business" I replied.

"Seriously, you know August put you in this shit huh" he asked me. "Yeah, but he ain't the one they signed so" I replied him.
"Look, August should understand its business besides it don't bother him" Andy said.

"Wait till I send the links to August, man is you crazy, biting the hands that fed you" Spike asked.
"Hey dwag chill out, look I need ma hair done so ima holla at Kulture" I replied him while texting Kulture.

"You doing this wrong Jordan, you doing this wrong, you ain't know what's coming back at you" Spike said as he closed the door behind him and left.

"Man, he kinda make sense thou" Andy said. "Shut up" I snapped at him.
London knows best, besides am getting good money and a private jet on the way, fuck these other niggas, fuck Sina, damn.
*******
"What's up" London dapped me with his girl Kelly as we walked into the dressing room. "Where your stylish at" he asked me. "Ion got one, but I got one in mind, she did ma hair thou" I relied him.

"She really good, we can sign her as your personal stylish, so think about it" London said. "Ion know its up to her.
" what's her name anyway" he asked me. "Kulture" I replied.

"She ma friend" Kelly added. "Yeah, I know Kulture, that fine ass girl, she too good to be true" London said. "London!!" Kelly whined.
"Ait  baby, look man just holla at her yeah, and good luck with the diss track" London said as he left the room with Kelly.

Excuse me for my mistakes.😍
So August a singer eh.....yaaaaya he finna do a song.....please vote and comment......love ya all💖😍