C4

Kulture
I was back home finally after a long day. Kelly was really nice, I realized we shared the same birthday, January 19, and we have a lot in common. I took her number and she said we would face time when I get an iPhone.

After dinner, I sat on the couch with a blanket on my legs. My brother been in his room, so I decided to watch TV downstairs. I looked at my HTC phone and decided to check my social media apps.
Since I came I haven't even gone online yet, so when I did I knew what I would see.

I saw a text from Alpha, some guy I was dating back in Africa, and I really loved him but he broke my heart by sleeping with me and telling everyone about it, and they don't know I've travelled so that's a big relief.

Alpha: I didn't tell anyone anything believe me.

Rudolf: you slept with all my friends I can never date someone like you.

Amie: you should do your hair, dress properly you are too old school.

I shook my head at the messages I saw, I felt like crying but I couldn't so the best thing was to close my eyes and sleep.

Jonas
"Just holdup a second, you gone be ait" I said to my baby sis as she was sitting in the salon  chair with her hair relaxed.

I had bought a full box of nails, eye lashes, hair products and makeup kits. After the text I saw last night in her phone I decided to change my sister and make her look unique, after all she's my only sister and family.

"Its burning.... No itching....awh!! She said which made me laughed. Her beautician relaxed and pressed her hair, then styled it into a bun and added some hair stuffs, it looked amazing and she looked different.

When we got home, she went upstairs when I heard her scream.

Kulture
As I opened my room door my brother had placed bags every were. My shoe rack was filled with all kinds of shoes, I opened my closet and saw huge amounts of clothes and bags. My dressing table had jewelries.

Then I spotted a small pack on the bed, as I picked it up I noticed it was an iPhone X, I screamed.
" I knew you would like it" my brother said as he sat on my bed.

"All these are expensive bro" i said as i  hugged him in tears. "You deserve better Lil mama" he said hugging me back. "I will leave you to arrange your stuff" he said walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

All I ever wanted is right in front of me, damn what else.

Excuse my mistakes
😍