C24

Cameron
"The label good" I asked ma boy Simon. "Yes sir, everything running smoothly" he replied.
"Sir, Sasha coming in with her first single" Alicia said.
"Good Alicia, your job is to manage her so just get out, thank you" I said to her as she smiles and left.

My name is Cameron and am a 56 years old man, but I sure look 40.
I do anything that involves money.
"Denise get me August on a phone" I told ma guard Denise.

"Ay,  you calling at this time, any problem" August asked.
"I need you to take care of some for me real quick" I replied.
"On ma way" he said.

Kulture
I was laying down in my room when I heard a knock on the door, I knew it was August anyways.

"Hey" I greeted as he came and sat near me. "Ima be gon for a while, just stay here, you heard" he said in a low tone.

"Aug, what's wrong" I asked him as I sat up.
"Nothing, why you changed up earlier" I quickly asked her.

"I got close to you and I thought of something, but then I got back to ma senses" she replied.

"What you thought off" I asked her as I got closes to her, until I could feel our  breath.
"I....uh..." She paused.
I tried to get closer to kiss her when she pushed me slightly on my chest.

"Why you always gotta do this, you know I want you" I asked her.
"You got some were to be init" she asked.
"I be back soon okay" I said kissing her on the fore head.
"Be careful" she said behind me.
*******
"What's up" I asked Cameron as we dapped in his office.
"Its 9, and you call me" I asked him again. "I got to find out some nigga stole ma stuff, he took a hunnid" Cam replied.

"So you got him" I asked him. "Yeah, he down the basement, I want you to torture him till he tells you who he sold it to" Cam replied as he led me downstairs.

"What's in it for me" I asked him. "I give you 3thou, just get him to talk" he replied.
"Nah, gimme four and we good" I said. "Okay I gotchu" he said back.

I walked down the basement to see Cam niggas surrounding a guy who was tied to the chair with a gag in his mouth. I walked closer to him to get a good look.

I noticed it was Acid, some random nigga who worked for Can and me.
"Damn, I knew you was sneaky" I said as I took a stool and sat in front of him.

"Remove it" I told the niggas and they did.
"Hey man,I swear I ain't do non, I swear" he said while crying.
"You know ion give a shit bout those motherfucking tears na" I told him.
"I know" he said.

I ordered for one of the niggas to give me the operating set that came along with Knives, and other machetes.
I took the big knives and placed it in my hands as I played with it.

"You know how it goes, you seen me doing ma thing, kindly tell me who you sold them stuff to, or were it at, and boom you can walk outta here without being hurt" I told him.

"I ain't take non, I swear" he said."alright, guess you want it the other way" I said to him. "We gon do it the other way, the real way" I ended.

Excuse my mistakes,
Just in case you wanna interact don't forget to hit me up in the comment box, and please don't forget to vote, thanks for reading.