Moving day (1)

______________________________

Life is like a camera....

Focus on whats important ,

Capture the good times ,

Develop from the negatives and if things don't work out...

Take another shot.

___________________________

Elizabeth

knock

know

I woke up to the most annoying sound. My mother knocking heavily on my door, I open one eye and look up at my pale ceiling.

"What?" I shouted,

"Honey get up we're leaving today. And who the hell do you think you're talking to?"She shouted from the other side of my door. In that exact moment I knew I had to drag myself off of bed. or she would.

"Oh my gosh, I'm up okay" I yelled back. Pushing myself forward and stretching my long hands up and groaning. That's when my eyes land on the boxes scattered around my room.

"Fuck" I groaned, I slowly laid my back against my mattress and let the warm and comfort pull me back to sleep.

"Elizabeth?Mom said to come downstairs to eat breakfast" my little sisters gentle voice echo my empty room. I still kept my eyes close and that's when small and warm hands play with my cheeks.

Opening my eyes and meeting my sisters eyes. She has a smile on her face while she kisses my nose, "wakey wakey"

I smile and slowly push her hands off my face. She slowly gets off my bed while I proceed to get off and pull my long and brown hair into a messy bun.

Walking to my door, I look back and see Jul smiling with her hands tangled together "want to play a game?" I say while giving her a smirk.

Once she heard 'game' her eyes lit as if she was a Christmas tree being put up for the first time during the season.

"Yes! What game?" She giggles while she walks closer to me.

"Whoever gets to the kitchen first, has to give the loser a tickling session" she thought about it for a second. She hates being tickled.

"Deal" she jumped and I stretched my hand out and she pushes her small one forward and we shake on it.

"Ready let's go!" I yell

We both go running down the hallway and start going down the stairs while we both look at each other and laugh. I started picking up the speed but I quickly stop once I hear a thud so loud.

Looking back I see Jul on the floor. shit.

"Oh my gosh jul" I say softly and start going towards her and I start hearing her soft cry, my heart broke in pieces.

"Are you okay?" I soothed her hair. She looked up with glossy eyes and then gives me a small devil smile. I looked at her confused for a second.

"Yeah." She got up from my lap and pushed me down making my back hit the floor. That devil!

"Ouch." I yell and she took that as her cue to run out the living room and sprint into the kitchen.

"Cheater!" I shouted and quickly got up from the floor. I ran into the kitchen and there she was smiling while standing still, I rolled my eyes.