✰ NINETEEN - DRUNK IN LOVE ✰

Mulai dari awal

Don't listen to him, she said to herself, knowing that if she did she would break down because if she wasn't good enough to be a witch what was she good enough for?

He's lying. You are good enough, you can do this. Rebekah always believed in you. Who cares about Klaus? WhocaresaboutKlaus? W h o c a r e s a b o u t K l a u s ? You do! Y o u d o! YOUDO! Silly girl! Stupid girl! IDIOT!

"Lena--" he tried to grab a hold of her shoulder as she stormed past him, but she was quick enough to move out of reach and she brushed him off, glaring at the hardwood. And he was left to watch her go, a flame of pink and black hair, a blaze of plaid skirts and button up shirts, an inferno of beauty he could not quite comprehend.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

ROUSSEAU'S wasn't exactly busy that night, but the three woman sitting at the bar would never have noticed as they downed yet another shot. Camille O'Connell was drinking away the fear she felt when her deranged uncle attacked her in the attic of St Anne's Church. Carlotta Luzzatto was drinking because she was young and free from the dissatisfied stares of her family who felt she wasn't strong or smart enough to lead the fire faction of their coven. Lena Ricci was drinking to get rid of the jealousy, misery and insecurity that Niklaus Mikaelson had brought up not even a full hour beforehand.

"He's an arse!" Lena complained, throwing back yet another shot of tequila before holding it back out to the bartender to refill for her. The man behind the bar - Rafael - gave her a glance over and seeing as she wasn't exactly falling out of her chair yet, refilled the small shot glass.

"Of course he is, what else would you expect from the might hybrid himself!" added Carlotta, glaring at her empty glass in confusion. She very much did not remember finishing off the tequila that had just been poured into it, but she was quite happy to let Rafael refill it for her.

"I can't believe he would say that to you though, he's like so in love with you!" Camille - who couldn't quite hold her drink as much as the two witches - slurred every single word she said, and was almost falling out of the chair by the time Rafael took her shot glass from her.

"He so is not! Especially not now he's sleeping with that redheaded bitch! Ugh!" and there disappeared more tequila down Lena's throat and she thrust out her glass again and allowed Rafael to fill it up.

"Well you know who sucks? Mia madre!" Carlotta groaned before she too got rid of the clear liquid in her glass and pouted to Rafael for some more. "She says "non sei abbastanza bravo da guidare una fazione", do you know what that means?" Cami shook her head, staring up at Carlotta and her bouncy blonde curls with a dreamy look in her drunken eyes. She was smiling softly, as if Carlotta held the whole universe in her face. Lena liked that look. She wished someone looked at her like that.

"'You are not good enough to lead a faction'," translated Lena, who had been brought up by Rebekah speaking both English and Italian, but she knew way more languages than that. She had to, they had visited more countries than she could count on her fingers.

"Exactly!" Carlotta had begun to slur now. They had lost count of the amount of shots they had consumed, but Rafael had three empty bottles of tequila sitting under his bar and he wasn't very happy about it. "She would say "non sei abbastanza intelligente, ti affidi troppo alla tua bellezza" as if caring if I look pretty makes me not smart, ugh as if!"

"Why do we all turn into Cher Horowitz when we're drunk?" asked Cami, letting out a slight squeak when Carlotta dropped her head on her shoulder. Her cheeks, which were already rosy from excessive amounts of alcohol, burned an even brighter shade of pink and her eyes widened. But then she smiled.

"Ugh!" Lena grumbled at the two. "Why do you two get to be all happy and perfect while I'm stuck here because some stupid witch bitch tryna steal my man?"

"Klaus isn't your man," pointed out Carlotta, completely ignoring Lena's previous statement about her and Cami. The two women had known each other a month, but their feelings for each other had become very obvious. "Klaus should be your man but you're too lazy to get up off your culo and go and get him!"

"Shut up," mumbled Lena before downing her last shot of tequila.

By the end of the night the alcohol had kicked into the three girls and they had found themselves weaving in between sweaty, drunken bodies as rave music caused their feet to bounce and their hips to sway. Lena hadn't been to a club without Rebekah ever, so this all felt a bit different, more risky, more deliberate. She definitely wouldn't mind bringing someone back to the compound now.

So when she woke up the next morning, some strange girl's arm wrapped around her naked body and her head thumping with the finalising effects of a hangover, she didn't even care that Elijah had forgotten to knock. The brunette stirred slightly beside her but then turned over and allowed herself to be covered by champagne-coloured bed sheets yet again. Lena, however, tried to push herself up into a seated position so that she could see the suited Original vampire leaning against her door frame.

And then she realised, he wasn't even wearing a suit.

"Where's your suit?" she found herself asking, eyes narrowed at the man.

"That's the first thing on your mind right now?" he replied with his own question, raising his eyebrow at the hungover witch trying to shield her body from his eyes with her bedcover while also trying not to open her eyes too much. Too much light got in when she opened her eyes and light hurt her already spinning head.

"I can't really think right now."

"I'm throwing a party tonight, here, and I expect you to be there, sober and fresh-faced!" with that Elijah Mikaelson let the door bang shut behind him and Lena let out a very loud groan, her back hitting her bed. The brunette stirred again but Lena did not dare peel her eyes open to see the girl's face.

"He seemed nice," she mumbled before her lips attached themselves to Lena's neck and the witch lost her hangover in the mind-numbing pleasure that took over her body.

Who gives a damn about Klaus Mikaelson anyway?

You do! Y o u d o ! YOUDO!" 

this was a bit of a back and forth chapter but like at least you got to see that Lena's bisexual so and also my two beautiful blonde babies (CC) are gonna be so cute together