pt.7

Smut up ahead.

Jimin pov.

I was slammed on the bed by Jungkook as he started to suck on my neck where Taehyung was just as I moan his "Jungkook~" he then stopped moving. I was confused on why he stopped.

I opened my eyes to see him taking Taehyung clothes off. Then he came to me and pulled my clothes off as well.

He was already naked 'don't remember him taking his clothes off, but okay'

"Get on all four now" Jungkook said, in a demanding voice.

"What about Taehyung??" I said, then I felt a slap on my ass and that shit really hurt "AHH!!" I scream "Don't worry about it" Jungkook said, rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"Get under him baby" Jungkook said, to taehyung "yes daddy" taehyung said, lifting me up and getting under me.

Jungkook grabbed my hips and sat me on top of Tae. Taehyung wraps his arms around my stomach "beautiful~" he whispers, in my ear. I blush and lay my head in the crack of his neck.

Jungkook started kissing up my back and to my ear "This is going to hurt a little" he said, sticking one of his fingers in my hole "o-oh s-shit" I said, trying to hold back the tears.

But I let a sob slip out "shh" Tae said, kissing my shoulder. Jungkook started to move his finger in and out "w-w-wait-" I cut myself off when he added another finger.

"It's okay~" Taehyung said, wiping the tears off my face. Minutes later the feeling started to feel a little better.

"Ahh" I moan, "feeling better baby boy??" Jungkook asked,  going faster "y-ahh~ y-yes~" I said, putting my hands on Taehyung chest.

"Are you ready??" Jungkook asked, I was hesitant, but nodded anyway, not wanting to speak.

He slowly pulls his fingers out making me moan at the emptiness "How about me and Tae go inside you??" He asked.

"Um I don't-" Tae cut me off "please kitten, I really want to feel you" He begged, looking up at me.

I bit my lip and nodded with a small 'fine' following after.

Taehyung slowly pushed in me "ugh!!" I moan. Jungkool starts to push in as well. It hurt so bad "I can't do this" I said, trying to get up.

"It's going to feel better soon baby boy" he said, "we won't move until your ready" Taehyung said, I nod.

After awhile I got use the feeling.

"Yaa~ y-you can m-move now" I said, they started trusting in different speeds, it was very painful, but I didn't stopped them. I gripped onto taehyung's shoulders.

Jungkook started to move faster "ow- AH!!" I can feel him hitting at a very sensitive spot making me jump here and there.

Taehyung pov.

Jimin was digging him nails in my skin as Jungkook grabbed my right thigh, putting it on his shoulder and started squeezing it very hard "ow" I whisper, as I started pushing harder in Jimin.

"OW!!" I try to pull my leg back from him, but he grips it harder. I whimper in pain and pleasure.

I feel something roll down my chest, I look down to see Jimin drooling with his head laying on my chest and mouth slightly parted.

Jimin pov.

My stomach started to hurt, I groan before arching my back, scratching harder at taehyungs skin.

Couple seconds later Jungkook cums and slows his paste, but not stopping. Minutes later me and taehyung cummed as well.

I let go of taehyungs shoulders, seeing blood under my nails.

I slowly rise up, pulling them out of me before falling back on Tae chest breathing hard.

"You did very good baby boy" jungkook says, playing with my hair "Thank you, daddy" I said, when I looked up at Tae, he was already sleeping.

Jungkook grabs me and Tae and lay us on his chest "goodnight my little babies" jungkook says, kissing our foreheads "goodnight, daddy" we say at the same time.

3rd person POV.

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night, pulling his left arm from under Jimin, softly laying him on the bed.

He gets off the bed and grabs Taehyung wrists yanking him up. Tae jumped I'm surprise, but calms down when he sees it's just Jungkook.

"What are you doing-" Taehyung tried to ask, but was pulled off the bed and out the room.

"Kookie what going on??" Taehyung asked, as he was pulled into the bathroom.

"Didn't I say I was going  break you??" Jungkook stated, as he picked Taehyung up by his thighs, sitting him on the sink top. 

Making Taehyung lay down on his side facing him as Jungkook positioned himself at his entrance.

"Wait- AH-" Taehyung was cut off mid scream as Jungkook covered his mouth while thrusting harder and deeper with every second that went by.

Jungkook used his free hand to grab Taehyung right leg putting it on his shoulder, biting the side of his leg.

Taehyung tries to scream louder at the pain and pleasure. The only thing heard in the medium sized bathroom was their sweaty skin slap together.

With one last hard thrust Jungkook cuss inside Taehyung.Tae not far behind.

Jungkook takes his hand off Taehyung mouth to see his swollen lips from how hard he was pushing on them.

Taehyung shaking hands reach for Jungkook, pulling him down into a long and deep kiss.

Jungkook pulls away "let go to bed" he says, before picking Taehyung up in his arms walking out the bathroom back into the room.

Laying in the same spots as before.

----------------------------------------

Wow my first smut was horrible and cringy 😂

Vote and comment what you thought.

until next time loves 😘.