F O U R T E E N

Jack ran into the kitchen swinging his phone around as we all lazily watched him. The morning haze still hung in our minds as jack seemed to be fueled with something. "Can you stop?" Caleb said sticking his foot out, tripping Jack. "WoAaaHh!" Jack yells as he trips on it, falling face first into the carpet. I grip my coffee as Jeremy and I laugh. He puts his hands on the ground and pushes his self up...smiling? "Whoa." Finn said shocked. I looked in shock as did the rest of us. Even Caleb was nervous that Jack didn't say anything or hit him after that. He got up, smiled and continue to run into the living room. "Oh god." Said Millie as we all chased him into the T.V. room. Jack sat on the chair smiling like an idiot. "Oh god this is it. This is it. Jack finally took cocaine." Jaeden said walking back and forth. "Jack, are you ok?" Asked Chosen. He smiled gripping his phone. "Ya know how I was talking to Maddie during the end of the school year?" He asked. We all nodded. "Ziegler?" asked Gaten. He nodded with a big smile. "and how you had a crush on her?" Finn added. "Yea. Wellllllll...now we are going on a date!" he yelled jumping up and out of the chair and running to his room. We all cheer for him as I chase him down. "Wait when is the date and where?" I asked. "well I'm taking her to the ice cream parlor around here." he said digging through his drawers. "Wait. Doesn't Maddie live near home. We are at the beach? Remember?" Millie said walking up behind me. "Yea I know she's here. And I asked if she wanted to hangout." he said pulling out a black and yellow stripped shirt with cargo shorts. The rest of the boys and Sophia and Sadie all piled near the doorway watching Jack's panic take over. Sophia walked into the room and grabbed him by the collar as he went to the bathroom. "Umm. What is that?" she asked looking at the clothes in his hands. "My clothes." he stated as she still gripped his shirt collar. Sophia grabbed them from him and handed them to Sadie who threw them to the bed. "Hey!" he said and wiggled out of the grip of Sophia. "what are you.." "we are not letting you wear that to a date with Maddie." she said searching through his clothes for something decent. Jack had a lot of weird skater clothes that we don't like but he wears it anyway. Sophia then lifted a nice plain grey shirt and tan shorts. She held them up as us girls looked them over. "How do they find nice clothes and like how do they know what to wear?" Noah said sitting on his bed. Finn plopped in his bed as Chosen shrugged. "Super power I guess." He said. We shook our heads with approval. she then chucked them at Jack saying, "Wear these." Jack caught them and looked at them and scrunched his eyebrows. "But this is so boring." He said looking at the guys. "Right?" he asked, hoping they'd back him up. they all kinda shrugged. Gaten and Caleb left as Jeremy and Wyatt scrolled through Instagram. Finn sat up in bed and told Jack, "I'd listen to them. They know what girls like." Finn looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes and turned back towards Jack. Jack rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom. Minutes later he came out slapping his arms against his sides. "Awe you look so cute!" I exclaimed smiling at him. He shoved his hands in his pockets and blew a strand of special placed curls out of his face. "You do look good. I just wish you dressed like this more often." Millie said as he walked past her and checked his phone. "Shit! I need to go now. Finn where are the keys?" he asked panicked. "Nope. Jack I'm not letting you drive the van." Millie said crossing her arms. Mostly everyone has left the room, having it lost their attention. "What!" He screeched. "Finn you drive him." She said leaving. "What the fuck." he said angrily. "Jack you know what happened last time you drove a car." Sadie said leaving as well. 

-Flash Back to February of this year- 

Jack's POV

"Okay Mr. Grazer, I am Mr. Moynihan." I giggled a bit shutting up real quick as he looked at me and slid his glasses down. "Mr. Bobby Moynihan. Today I will be your driver's ed teacher. You are taking test today, which I hope you are aware of." he said eyeing me. I gulped my spit hard as it slid down my throat. I shook my head yes. He then relaxed and held his little clipboard. "Ok Mr. Grazer. You may begin. I'll be telling you which roads to take. " He said. I turned the keys, nervously, and put the car in drive. "Uh hum." He said looking at me. Really, already something wrong? He stared at me and pointed to his seat belt. "Oh ha ha yea. I forgot." I said pulling the seat belt. When I grabbed it I yanked it to hard having it lock on me. I sighed and pulled slower this time clicking it in. As this was happening the car slowly started to roll forward, considering I forgot to put it in park. Mr. Moynihan didn't notice till I was a few feet from hitting his car in the parking lot. "Jack the car is moving!" he yelled as I hit the gas. It lurched us forward. then slid back a bit, bumping his little Toyota. I closed my eyes and hit the brake. I opened them and his entire big face turned red from anger. "Pull the car back into the parking spot Mr. Grazer." he said with gritted teeth. I slowly pulled forward to where we originally started. I stopped. "Now put the car in park, pull the emergency break up and turn the car off." he said getting redder. I did as I was told and right when I turned off the car he unlocked his door and got out. I did as well and saw a little dent in the front bumper of his grey little car. "Well, Mr. Grazer, I supposed you are going to help pay for this?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yes sir. " I said. That day you can bet I got one hell of a lecture from my mother. My car insurance went up and I still didn't pass my driver's test.