T H R E E

The next morning I got out of bed and zoomed to get dressed in my cutest romper and finished getting ready doing nothing with my hair. 

I then packed up all my bathing suits and dresses and shorts and shirts

12:00

*beep beep* you hear the van. There here. "Bye mom love you bye dad love you too!" I yell running to the door. "Hey loser get in we're going shopping! "Yelled Millie sticking her head out the window in the van. " I thought we're going to Finns beach house?" I say confused as I pull my two suitcases to the back of the van. "We are I just wanted to quote mean girls" she says laughing. Gaten gets out and helps puts my bags in. "Your our last stop." Says Finn as I get in. " WOOOOO let summer begin!" I yell as I shut the door and everyone yells. The van is really nice and neat. "Nice van Mills." I say admiring. "Thanks" she says smiling. 

The van

The van

Inside the van

Inside the van. Except has three more rows of seats.

Sitting arrangement 

             Finn  Jeremy  Sadie

         Noah  Millie  gaten Caleb 

        chosen  jaeden  Sophia 

               you   jack   Wyatt 

"Any song requests , no ok I'll play my songs." Sadie says getting the aux cord out. "Oh so that why you sat in the front." Says Wyatt making us all laugh. She puts on her music and we all jam on driving down the highway. It's about a 5 hour drive so we all just talk and listen to music. Then I noticed jack looking at me kinda of awkwardly. "Hey is something up?" I say staring him in the eyes. "Huh what uh nah no nope nothing is up." He says looking away. "Okkkayyy??" I say laying my head on his shoulder. He kinda tenses but then relaxes. Something's up I've always layed on jack he should be fine, he's never tensed before. Whatever I'll talk to him later when we're in private. I dazed off about 2 hours into the drive but time flew and I awoke to the ocean view. Jack was asleep and so was Millie and Noah. They looked so cute. But not as a couple, .......at least not anymore. "Hey wake up!" Finn yelled ,  causing Millie to wake up. "Were.. " before Finn could finish Millie yelled "here!!!! We're here yay yay ahah!" She yelled. "There goes my eardrum ." Gaten says. Finn pulled into the driveway and we all hopped out one by one. "Dude this is nice." Says Wyatt as we follow in agreement with Oooos and Aaaasss. " you guys haven't even seen the inside." Finn says unlocking it showing us our home for the next months. We walk in but all stop at the door way to see trash everywhere, things broken and clearly out of spot. "Oh no" Jaden says. "What the hell happened." Says Sophia. "Well you clearly been robbed." Says Caleb as we walk through the mess stepping over pieces to what we're once a nice home. "This is a great way to start summer. " "not now jack." I say back to him. " what are we gonna do." Says Noah turning to Finn. "I'm calling my parents." He says stepping outside cursing under his breath. Everyone just kinda stares and looks around. "Well, this place isn't going to clean its self so..." I say handing everyone a broom, towel or etc. "let's start now." We all start picking up the trash and putting broken things in a pile to hopefully be fixed later. I head upstairs to check on the things upstairs but it looks perfect. "Phew. Upstairs is all good guys!" I yell from the top of the stairs heading into the main guest room to see if any jewelry or something important seemed to be gone. "Hey." I hear someone say. I turn around to see Wyatt. "Hey noodles, can you help me check for missing jewelry or something?" I say heading to the bathroom. "Umm sure ya." He says. Great now wyatt is stuttering and acting nervousssss.... oh my god he better not have a crush on me. Well I mean he I is cute...... no no no no . No. Stop. Ugh. I try to think of puppies but was interrupted by the one and only Wyatt. " No n nothing um seems to be um mmmissing. " he says. "Wyatt.." I say grabbing his wrist and sitting us on the bed. "What's going on? Why are you acting all nervous like you don't know me. I don't like it so what's up?" I say. "Well I don't know it's um s stupid." He says. "Wy." I say calling him by the nickname I gave him and the only one I use other than noodles. "It'll ruin our friendship." He says looking me in the eyes. I definitely know what he talking about now. "You like me.?!?" I say kinda shocked. "Ya " he says looking down now, looking sad. "Hey , stop I hate it when you look sad." I say lifting his chin. "You like me to?" He says with hope in his voice and happiness in his eyes. "I I I don't know yes, no, maybe I I don't know yet, just let me think about it." I say smiling slightly. "Ok" he says smiling a half-way happy smile. "Everyone come here!" I hear Finn yell. We both make our way downstairs. "So I talked to my parents. They're coming out for a day or two to see what furniture they need to order and what to replace. Sadie told me nothing was stolen so that's good. So....... we can stay!" He yells. "YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY" we all yell in unison. We all finished cleaning and grabbed our suitcases. "First come first serve!" Noah yells running in with his one carry bag causing the other boys to just bolt without their things. "Hey no wait are .... girls staying with the girls?" I say stopping yelling realizing the boys can't hear me now.  Us girls make it into the living room with our things when Sophia yells, "BOYS ALL OF YOU DOWN HERE NOW!!" . She always made the boys listen, it was kinda like she was the dog trainer and they were the dogs. They each came running down the stairs and out the hallways . " ok so are we keeping this PG?" Sophia says raising an eyebrow . The boys whistle some saying yes, "hmmmm I think we can do whatever we like." Says chosen raising his shoulders. Millie hit his shoulders and looks at the others. "Yes we are now  us four girls get the biggest room because you are gentlemen the others are free for all now shew. " Millie says proudly. "Well done my young learner." Sophia says grabbing her bags heading upstairs to the biggest room. " thank you my wise teacher." She says in a mocking way. We laugh and also head upstairs. Our room was so nice. We each had our own bed and dresser. 

The bed arrangement kinda looks like this but matching white sheets and tan rug

"I call top !" Sadie and I both yell at the same time . "Whatever I wanted bottom anyways." Millie says happily. "Noooooo!" Sophia yells . "Snooze ya lose soph." I say putting my pillows and blanket up there along with my one stuffed bunny named carrots. We all finally finished unpacking and settiling in and now the sun was setting. "I'm going to the beach for the sunset , anyone wanna join me?" I say heading to the door with no shoes. "I will!" Says Finn jumping from the steps down. "Ok cmon." I say walking out . I can't believe no one else wanted to come I mean the beach is literally a few stairs away. Well maybe they're just tired. Oh well I got Finnie here with me so. We get there and I plop right in the sand not caring about getting sandy or cold apparently since I didn't bring a jacket. Finn sat right next to me as we watched it go down. I didn't even notice he snaked his arm around my waist till after the sun was under the ocean. "Ummmm ?" I say looking at his hand around my hips. "Oh ya uh sorry." He says blushing. It's getting dark but I can still see his face flush with pink. "Are you cold?" He says noticing me shiver as his hand leaves my waist. "A little but I'll be fine the house is just right here. " I say holding my arms walking up the steps. "Ok" he says following close behind me. The boys have been acting a little weird. But I don't think I'm going to tell the girls just yet. They'll make a big deal about it or something. We come in and see jack with nachos as Millie, Gaten, Chosen and Jaeden all huddle around him eating the nachos as well. Jeremy is on the couch reading and Wyatt,Noah,Sadie ,Sophia and  Caleb are all probably in their rooms still. "So who's staying in what room." 

Room arrangements 

Caleb-Gaten-Jeremy room #1    Noah-Jack-Finn room #2   

Jaeden-Wyatt-chosen room#3    Millie-Sophia-Sadie-you room#4

After that we all snacked on the car snacks that weren't eaten got ready for bed and all crashed in our rooms, tired after a long day. Today was pretty great, except for the break in part. You think and with that fall asleep.