Bonus Gruvia fluff

Juvia Pov

After Juvia Gray-sama and Erza left Lucy's apartment, Juvia was very depressed. I felt tears sting my eyes. I sniffled. I then felt an arm around me and then heard the voice of my beloved Gray "Hey don't cry it'll be okay they just need some time " I looked at him, and he smiled at me. I blushed and nodded and smiled as well I heard the click of the clock next to us I looked and saw the time it was getting late, so I had to go home. "Oh no, it's getting late I should go now goodbye my precious gray" I started running home savoring the smell of my precious gray. I was almost home I just had to turn a corner about to run, but then I bumped into something. I fell I looked up to see some man staring at me he looked down and growled at me I shrunk back. "hey who the hell do you think you are bumping into me" I stood up and bowed "I'm so sorry sir" he pushed me back and said "to hell with that" I whimpered. Then I felt a hard impact against my face. He had slapped me "stupid whore this will teach you to bump into people" he pulled my hair, and I screamed in agony. Then I felt something go off in my head I felt my eyes water. I ten heard a sound. I closed my eyes as I felt my hair get released I backed myself up against the wall, and then I heard a constant pounding sound. I closed my eyes shivering in fear. I then heard a voice "are you okay Juvia" I looked up to see Gray. My eyes watered even more, and I hugged him and cried into his chest "It's okay he won't hurt you anymore" I held onto him tightly as he picked me up and started walking to my home. When we got back home I had become more relaxed Gray had placed me on my bed and was about to leave until I grabbed is hand saying "Please don't leave I'm scared to be by myself" He nodded and sat at my side. I smiled as my eyes closed. And I started to fall asleep.

Early in the morning

I woke up early in the morning to see a beautiful sight I saw my beloved Gray sitting there no he was sleeping. He was sleeping right next to me. I stared at him with hearts in my eyes until I felt a pain on my face. I touched my cheek and winced. "I must have bruised it from when that guy slapped me in my face I'm so glad Gray saved me," I thought to myself I shivered. I was cold I laid back down and snuggled up to my love despite him being an ice wizard I feel so warm being in his arms. "Juvia what are you doing" I looked up to see Gray staring at me wide awake "Juvia got cold so she wanted more of your warmth" he sighed and sat up and then he cupped the side of my face I was shocked by this gentle side of gray especially toward me "Juvia you don't know how scared I was when I saw that mans hands on you I just couldn't think straight all I could think about was saving you from that sick pervert words can't even describe how much you mean to me" I looked at him confused then he stared at me straight in my eyes and looked at me with such an intensity that I started to feel slightly nervous " Juvia doesn't understand"

He leaned in and placed his lips on mine and kissed me with a strong passion and I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him back he pushes me down onto my back and hovers over me we are still kissing passionately he backed away for a second and just looked at me we were both panting heavily I bit my lip as his gaze intensified his eyes looked as if he was asking me if it was okay it took me a while to understand but when I did I smiled I put my hands on his cheek and said to him "Juvia is okay and is ready for gray's love" he smiled warmly and kissed me I smiled as his lips kissed me back his hand crept up my shirt as his fingers danced across my skin leaving a trail of heat with every touch. My shirt came over my head and my bra was exposed he looked at me and then he licked his lips. His lips came crashing down onto mine his hand reached up and latched onto my breast I moaned into his kiss "Gray -sama" just as he was about to go further there was a knock on my door "Juvia it's me Erza Master has summoned us to go to the guildhall" Gray groaned and then he dropped down I laughed at his annoyed face "damn it Erza" I giggled and kissed his lips and then I stood up "I'm gonna take a shower now Erza" I heard her footsteps as she walked off I walked to my bathroom and I came out and got dressed. I Saw gray chilling on my bed and I walked over to him and said "we should head to the guild now" He stood up and kissed my forehead I walked toward the door before I felt a hand grab my wrist I looked back at gray and he said to me Juvia before we go I want to tell you something" I looked at him "what is it" He walked up to me cupped my cheek with his palm and said "I love you Juvia" As the words escaped from his lips I blushed like crazy and then I smiled at him "I love you too gray always and forever" I smiled brightly as we walked out holding hands on our way to the guild. 

                                                                            Best day of my entire life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO yeah i have screwed up for a while but I'm getting it together so this is gonna be like a part 1 of the lemon I'm working on it but I'm gonna have another chapter out today so I hope you liked this chapter later Neko's