Chapter 7

Lucy Pov

We all met up in front of the guild everyone had gone home but Guildarts he is in charge of dealing with the dragon slayers but we had something to deal with him. We were going to go in and give Guildarts a sweet dish with a sleeping potion we will say it was sent by Cana and he will devour that thing whole. We walked in and walked over to him and I had said "Guildarts hello" he looked at us with sleep in his eyes "What is it why are you all here" I told him "Cana sent over to give you a gift for working so hard at night" He smiled and took the sweet "But what are all of you doing here" I looked at Yukino and said "Yukino and Kagura think they lost something here and we agreed to help them" He seemed to buy it and happily ate his sweet I giggled a little and we went to "search" when I checked on Guildarts he was unconscious I laughed as he muttered "Cana come give daddy a hug" I would so get to Cana with this she might also kill me if they find out what happened that we did this to her dad. We crept pastGuildarts to the dragonslayers We quickly opened and shut the door so he wouldn't wake up as he hurried down the stairs we heard the yelling get louder and louder. when we appeared all my pain stopped. my heart felt whole again but it still hurt at the sight of watching Natsu like this  We all ran up to our mates I hugged Natsus waist so did Romeo. Yukino put her hands on the glass of the box sting was in and Kagura did the same. Levy had to stand away from the cage so she wouldn't get hurt. "Luce what are you doing here" I smiled at him "We came to free you" He smiled at me. I then got an idea. " let's get the keys fro Guildarts to free them" We nodded and then we went back up the stairs we opened the door and I saw the keys and I grabbed them Guildarts started to move but he didn't wake up. I sighed with relief as we went back downstairs we opened up the cages and the chains on Natsu wendy and Gajeel I hugged Natsu and held him tightly."I missed you so much Natsu" "I missed you to Luce" Romeo and Levy got to be with theirs but Yukino and Kagura didn't not yet at least. "How do we get the others out" I had an idea I summoned Virgo"Hello princess oh is it finally punishment time" "Virgo can you dig a hole and get them out" She nodded and got to digging then sting fell into the ground then Rouge did. then they appeared in front of us Yukino and Kagura ran to them and hugged them "let's go we're getting out of here" we all left the room going up the stairs when we got to the door we all got out and we carefully shut the door and left the guild hall we all ran to our homes when I got to my apartment Natsu followed Happy was there but he was sleeping I smiled as I grabbed everything I needed I wrote a letter and put it on the bed next to Happy and I kissed his forehead Natsu looked at happy carefully picked him up and hugged him the placing him back down he looked sadly at his sleeping best friend as happy mutter our names "Natsu lucy" I almost cried and Natsu almost did to "stay out of trouble little buddy" as we were leaving we heard a voice "goodbye Natsu bye bye Lucy" "goodbye happy" we ran out of the apartment and we met the others.

********

Neko girl:Aw poor happy I almost cried. Well we ae having a special guest in ths story the ultimate shipper your favorite and mine the one and only MRAJANE STRAUSS come

MJ: Its a pleasure to be here Zoe

Z: my name is Neko girl

MJ: I'm calling you Zoe

Zoe: fine

MJ: Yay

Z: So Mira what do you think of my book

MJ: Well if it didn't have my ships I would be punishing you for not being a lady 

So how is its far im having writer's block for this story right now so I hope you enjoyed I love you guys bye neko bitches and niggas BNG out