Majin 21 Dominates Android 18

Hello again my friends, Once again i don't own anything dragon ball, all rights go to Akira Toriyama, Toei Animation, Fuji TV.

Recap of the last paragraph of the last chapter: 

Android 18 landed on the beach of Kame House and walks inside to see it was empty on the inside, Android 18 yelled out "Hello!" and her heard no response she feared Roshi was gone as well. Android 18 turned around just to get whipped in the face by Majin 21's tail sending 18 into the wall, Android 18 got up and asked "Who the f%#k are you?" Majin 21 in a happy tone said "Hello, i'm Android 21, but you can call me Majin 21."

At Kame House

Android 18 was wearing what she was wearing at the end of the last chapter when she dropped Bulma off at her home.

And Majin 21 was wearing what she always wears.

Android 18 than said "Wait a second, did you say Android 21?" Majin 21 than replied with "Well of course that's who i am, but i chose a name that shows who i truly am

Android 18 than said "Wait a second, did you say Android 21?" Majin 21 than replied with "Well of course that's who i am, but i chose a name that shows who i truly am." Android 18 than said "So Dr. Gero created you and your name Majin 21, from Majin Buu, i assume.". Majin 21 smiled and said "I remember him, he was the best cupcake I've ever had." Android 18 in confusion asks "What is that supposed mean?" Majin 21 than said "Oh i turned Majin Buu into the pinkest cupcake you've ever seen and i ate him as i did with the others.". Android 18's eyes widen as she asks "Wait a second are you the reason why everyone's missing?" Majin 21 took a moment and than said "Yep I turned them all into sweets and ate them all.". Android 18's eye's widen even further as she says "Why, why would you do that?" Android 18 than asked "Was my brother Android 17 there when you ate everyone?" Majin 21 took a moment to think than said "Yeah he was there too.".

Android 18 fell to the ground and started crying and than said "Oh god, why did this happen?" Majin 21 giggled to herself and said "Because i was hungry and he was a cupcake so i ate him." Android 18 than in anger jumps to attack Majin 21. Majin 21 than back handed Android 18 sending her through the Kame House wall, Android 18 than hit the ground of the beach, Android 18 stood up dizzily and mentally said "Holly shit she's strong, she did all of that with just with the power of her hand.". Majin 21 levitated out of the house and landed in front of Android 18 and Majin 21 said "Hmph, you're kind of tough aren't you." Android 18 walks forward and is punched in the gut by Majin 21. Android 18 falls to the ground in pain and looks down, Majin 21 than tears 6 Majin fat's off and Majin 21 mentally commanded the 6 pieces to move out of view so that Android 18 couldn't see them.