Chapter Six

(Levy's POV) we ordered dessert and we and chatted, with the boys under control we have no worries. The dessert arrives and the boys gulp it down, after they were all stuffed Juvia says "Ahhh I can't wait to sleep on that comfy bed!" And I remembered this morning and suddenly don't want to be here anymore. We start gathering our things and head to our rooms. Gajeel offers his hand but I don't take it, Gajeel was a bit annoyed but his mood changed when we arrived at our room. the dreaded night. Gajeel picks me up and puts me in the bathroom and throws in some undergarments and a pj, my face was dark red as I imagined Gajeel looking through my underwear drawer. I quickly changed and went out only to see Gajeel topless with pajama pants reading a magazine on the bed, I blushed even more. He looked up and caught my eye and gave a little smirk and patted the empty side of the bed inviting me to come. I silently shuffled to the very end of the bed and sat down, Gajeel extended his hand and brought me closer to him. I was literarily lying on his chest and I can feel his heartbeats "is his heart really beating as fast as mine?" I thought to myself. He wraps the blanket around our bodies and he looks down at me, I bring my self higher to face him, and he steals a kiss from me. I was lying there deep-crimson faced and he says good night and falls asleep with his arms tightly wrapped around me, I smiled and leaned my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as i slowly fell asleep in his arms.

(Lucy's POV)

I changed into a unflattering 2-piece pj purposely so Natsu doesn't get any ideas, I am afraid of sleeping together and considered sleeping on the floor. I walked out to find Natsu just in his boxers franticly searching his closet and drawers while muttering "Ugh where are my pj's? Did Happy forget to pack them? " he turned around and saw my crimson face "NATSU! Why are you just in your underwear?!?" "Huh, apparently Happy didn't pack any pjs, do you have any spare ones?" He said as he opened my panty drawers"Natsu I won't give you my clothes!" And I slammed my drawer shut "Fine with me..." and he walked to the bed and laid down I just stood there awkwardly "Lucy? Aren't you going to bed?" "I a-am" "then hop in" he flashed his smile as I walked over, my face was even redder than before as I climbed in next to Natsu. I tried to keep as much space between us but it started getting uncomfortable sleeping on the edge, I inched closer to Natsu as he constantly flipped over on our bed. A few minutes passed and I couldn't sleep and Natsu was flipping around, I looked at the ceiling of the room and felt Natsu getting closer and then he snored for a while. I closed my eyes trying to catch some sleep when Natsu's heavy body shifted over me, I was face to face with him but I was the only one awake. I blushed and tried to push him over without waking him but he was too heavy. I lied there unmoving as I felt his chest go up and down against mine, there was a smile on his face as he mumbled my name in his sleep and warped his arms around me, I guess he is dreaming about me "goodnight Natsu" I whispered as I slept peacefully under him.

(Juvia's POV)

Me and gray-sama headed to our room and got ready for bed. I choose a very attractive pink silk shorts with a matching top and a black bra underneath so it faintly shows, I walk out to see gray-sama on our bed messing with his phone in a black pajama with the shirt unbuttoned, gray-sama looked really good and he blushed when he saw me but refrained from saying anything, I was a bit sad but I crawled next to him and laid down. Gray stopped messing with his phone and put it on the bed table and closed the lights, he tucked himself into bed and faced me, he smiled and reached for my hand I blushed and smiled back with my imagination running wild. 45 minutes later I whispered "Juvia loves you Gray-sama, do-do you love me too?" I didn't get any answer so i looked over to him and saw that he was asleep but still holding my hand, I smiled and held his hand tighter and fell asleep.

A Resort For Two?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara