Chapter One

At the a festival- (natsu's POV)

I was walking around the festival with Lucy, Happy, Gajeel, Gray and Juvia. Chatting and joking, when gray, Gajeel and I saw a sign out side a tent that says "Defeat the STRONGEST 5 men in the Fiore and win 60,000,00 jewels and 6 tickets to a fabulous tropical resort!!( 3 people in a match)" "wow!" I said "you guys up for this?" " HELL YEAH!" shouted Gajeel " Nah I'll pass it's probably a scam" said gray. "HAHAHHA, gray is such a wimp" I teased him but he just walked away saying he needs to go to the bathroom. "Man! Now we are just one person short" "Aye sir!" Said happy " but maybe Lucy would want to fight" Lucy was frightened and quickly replied " NOO! I don't want to DIE out there! Even though it will be more than enough for 3 months of rent" Pfft typical Luce.

(Juvia's POV)

Huh? Gray-sama doesn't want to win the tickets for Juvia. and suddenly an idea popped in my head as natsu said "well it's just you and me Gaje-"

"WAIT, Juvia wants to get the tickets for Gray-sama!"

"Fine with me let's go"

(Lucy's POV)

Before natsu and the others headed out to sign up "Nat-Natsu..." "Yes Lucy?" " Um I just wanted to say good luck and be careful out there" "No worries Luce, it's just a festival game. With you cheering me on I will never let you down, arigato Lucy!" And he ran off to sign up with Juvia and Gajeel, I smiled a little and blushed and then happy snickered " You Liiiiiike him!" "Shut up, Happy!" "Hehehe she didn't deny it!" I heard him but didn't want to answer and I walked with Happy inside the tent to cheer on natsu and the others.

Beginning of the show-

I nervously sat in my seat as I waited for the match to begin, Happy came flying back with water bottles and popcorn "Aye! This going to be good!" "I hope no one gets hurt" "Hey Lucy we are talking about natsu dragneel, Gajeel and Juvia! Did u forget what natsu told you?" "No I still remember, but they are the strongest men in Fiore" "Don't worry Lucy, Natsu will burn them to ash!" I still don't know why Natsu is doing this, I'm pretty sure that the money is for my rent but the tickets- Eeeek! He will ask me to go to the resort with him! And those tickets were for couples....I'll be sharing a room with him all ALONE?!?!! That thought scared me but I kind of want him to ask me to go with him to the resort!...No Lucy stop thinking about this he has feeling for Lissanna so he would probably ask her...Somehow I'm kind mad because I may have fee- the sound of the announcer had cut my thoughts "And now Lady's and Gents I present to you our brave warriors who think they can take down the strongest men in Fiore! Please welcome Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox and last but not least surprisingly a woman please clap for Juvia Lockser!!" And the crowd goes wild.

(Gray's POV)

I was walking around alone when I spotted Levy, Wendy, Romeo, Carla&Lily "Hey you guys!" "Hello gray-sama!" Wendy replied "what are you doing alone?" "Oh nothing I was with Natsu and Gajeel but I ditched them." "Why?" "Well natsu and Gajeel wanted to enter a stupid match to beat the strongest men in Fiore-" "What? Gajeel haven't full recovered his injures why is he fighting?!?" Panicked Levy "calm down levy he's a dragon slayer" Wendy looked uneasy for a moment and said "I heard about that match, it is really hard to win. But Gray-sama if you weren't with Natsu and Gajeel then who is the the last member fighting? It's certainly not Lucy then it's...." "JUVIA?" I shouted " We have to go before the match starts she can't fight strongly without water!" "Yeah and Gajeel too, Let's go Wendy, Carla, Lily" " right behind you, I should have stayed by gajeel's side since I'm his exceed!" "Romeo-kun you should stay with the guild and tell them about this" We ran to the tent and bought tickets, We spotted Lucy and Happy and decided to sit next to them "Hey you guys! The match is just starting!" Said Lucy "shoot! There is nothing we can do now..." I said as I watched Juvia wave to the crowd and got ready to battle the the approaching men "I hope she doesn't get injured"