Chapter Five

(Lucy's POV)

"Those idiots will never learn will they?" I asked

"Nah, but they are our idiots" levy replied

Us three girls chatted about this morning and how awkward it was to find out that they would be sharing a bed, they each told their stories and the most interesting one was Levy's because she was the first one to confess. We were chatting when 4 extremely good-looking guys came up to us and started talking to us, they were really interesting because they really wanted to please their girlfriends and confess to them and we liked giving them advice, we laughed, we talked but apparently our boys got the wrong idea and decided to attack them "You bastards step away from our women" Natsu said as he lit his hand on fire and started attacking them soon Gajeel and gray joined in "No NATSU! You go the wrong idea!" I stepped between them "bastards" he muttered "No Natsu, they came for us for advice. Gosh why wouldn't you think with your head for once, I'm getting tired of this Natsu..." I apologized to the men And I ran out of the park and in the lobby and elevator to the 7th floor. I don't know why I'm running, i don't know why I'm crying I just hid in the closet and silently weeped. I heard footsteps and someone calling my name, it's Natsu. He entered the room and searched it, when he couldn't find me he started tearing up and yelled "DAMMIT! Where are you Lucy......" As he punched the wall. (Sorry bit dramatic) My heart ached because I caused him so much trouble, I slowly closed my tear-filled eyes and drifted to sleep.

(Natsu's POV)

"Why have I lost her? Why am I so dumb! She deserve better than a jealous idiot like me..." I walk around the room pacing it repeatedly I look in her drawer and saw that her glasses and keys are still there "thank goodness she haven't packed and left". I look in her closet slowly opening the door, I surprisingly find Lucy sleeping on the closet floor. I gently pick her up and place her on the bed, I study her beautiful face carefully and I see that she cried herself to sleep all because of me, I cursed at my self for making her suffer. I yawned, it was still noon but I needed a nap anyways. I reached over to her face and wiped her dried tears away and slowly I fell asleep next to her.

3 hours later- I woke up and opened my eyes to see the Lucy wasn't lying next to me, I quickly jumped out of bed afraid to lose her again but I sighed in relief to see her standing in front of our closet, I look at the clock and realize it is almost time for dinner. I toke a shower and put on some nice cloths and step outside to see Lucy sitting on the side of the bed with her head hanging down, I walk up to her "Yo Lucy, is everything alright?" "Gomeni Nats-Natsu" "it's okay Lucy it wasn't your fault, I was a jealous jerk that's all" "I'm sorry that I have caused you so much trouble, Natsu" "oi Lucy I told you it's okay. C'mon we can't be late for dinner!" She nodded her head and smiled I offered my hand and she gladly took it.

(Gray,s POV)

"Eh flame-brain and Lucy still didn't show up, it's been 3 hours!" I say and then they enter the restaurant and walk towards our table "what have you been doing with Lucy all this time Flame-brain" I say and snicker. Natsu turns red "What are you saying, Ice prince?" "Wanna go for it?" "Hell ya I do" and we start getting ready to fight when Lucy calmly says " Natsu, what have i said before?"

"Sorry Luce" and he sat down

"Ha flame brain got shut down" I laughed

"Gray-sama please stop embarrassing Juvia" said Juvia

"Eh......I'm sorry"

Gajeel snickers trying to hold his laugh uncontrollably when levy hits his head with a fork and says "Gajeel where are your manners?!"

"Sorry ma'am" he replies confused,

Had the women controlled the beasts? When did they get this domination?