"Okay, well if you see him tell him I was looking for him." She winked before walking away.

I was about to walk after her and pull those pretty hair extensions out but Williams turned me left and down the hall.

He opened his classroom and I sat on his desk.

"Calm down, alright?"

I unclenched my hands and sighed. "Fine."

"Good," He sat down in his chair and pulled out a book from his desk. The bell rang and I got up to leave but he stopped me. "You're not going anywhere this period."

I sat back down slowly. "Why?"

He smirked. "For one, you called me an insensitive douche."

I coughed to cover up my laughter. "No! You heard incorrectly."

He chuckled. "Hey, I know what you said. I can be sensitive! If I wanna be."

I rolled my eyes and brought out my phone.

"And I know I'm hot." He said under his breath.

I scowled. "Jerk."

He laughed and put his feet up on the table next to my legs.

"You know you shouldn't be so rude to me, I am your teacher after---"

I interrupted. "Correction. You are not my teacher. You teach gym, I don't do gym this year," I sighed out the word, "Asshole." I sent out a quick text to Gabriel telling him I'd been caught by Mr. Williams. The door behind me opened but I didn't even attempt to turn around.

"Ah, you're here," Williams said. "Alex."

"What." I said in a monotone, too into the conversation with Gabriel on my phone.

"Remember I asked you to show my nephew around?"

"No." I replied.

He chuckled and said, "She's always like this."

There was another laugh I was guessing was his nephew.

"He's here today."

"I thought you said he was coming to this school after this week?" I smirked down at my phone at Gabriel making a joke similar to mine about him being insensitive.

"I thought you said you didn't remember?"

"I lied, obviously." I sighed.

"He's officially attending on Monday but today you'll be showing him around so he can get to know the school."

"Joy," I said sarcastically.

From the corner of my eye I saw him shake his head. "Anyway, get off your phone so we can do the introductions now."

I sighed.

"Ian, this is Alexis Gardiner,"

I put my phone in my pocket and stood up.

"Alex, this is Ian Lamb."

Why do I feel like I've heard that name before?

I turned around and tried to mask my surprise.

There stood that grey eyed, cropped black haired guy from the other week. The gorgeous grey eyed, black haired guy. Today he was wearing a black v-neck that showed a little of his muscled chest, a black jacket and dark blue jeans.

He smirked at me showing those familiar dimples and held out his hand. "Pleasure,"

I lifted my hand and shook his hand, mouth still gaped open.