Mattress stores

Hey guys, so I'm actually back, like for real this time. I've missed you and hope you enjoy this super long overdue chapter.

Mattress stores. We honestly see them everywhere, but until our eyes are opened for us we never really notice it.

In one of the cities in the state I live in (don't wanna give too much away) there is this one road that literally has five or six mattress stores (two mattress firms alone) on just that street, and another one just opened.

There's so many just clumped up all together my family and I made it a game. Every time we see a mattress store we just call out "mattress store" and whoever sees the most wins.

So the reason I'm telling you this is because I have reason to believe mattress stores are a front for something bigger; drugs, gangs, the Illuminati. Whatever it may be; it's out there... and we have to watch out.

(What's the most amount of mattress stores you've seen on one street)

Hey what's up you guys! So I'm going to start this thing call Shout Out Sunday. Basically every Sunday, I'll post a theory and at the end I'll shout out whoever comments the most throughout the week.

If you like this idea lmk.

(I know it's Monday but I thought about it and I'll just make up for yesterday)

This weeks Shoutout Superstar isss: ScomicheIshReal :)

Thanks for all the comments!!

Comment if you like this theory
Comment if you have anything to add
Vote if you like this theories
And comment more theories and maybe you'll make it on Shoutout Sunday!!