Chapter seventeen

Hi and I hope your still reading :) I'm done with the questions for a couple of chapters because I'm going to be publishing this book when I write all of the chapters :D so it just kinda accrued to me that you might be reading this book chapter after chapter. If it's that interesting that is! Anyway tell me what's on your mind and I hope you all are doing okay today :)
_____________________

My phone was ringing after I sent the school street to Vincent to pick me up for lunch.

"Hey"

I said calmly even though my heart and mind was spinning and beating off the chain.

"Hi, I'm on my way to pick you up"

A genuine smile spread across my face as I blushed.

"I can't wait to see you"

I bit my lip. shh shut the fuck up!

"Oh really?"

He

"Y-yeah"

his voice was so sexy as he
Spoke

"Good because I'm by the double doors."

I looked up and made my way quickly down the hall to the double doors and there...there he stood sexy in all his Greek godly-ness was it even possible to melt into a puddle? That's how I felt when I met his eyes.

His phone was still pressed to his ear showing off his thick sexy strong arms. His muscles flexed through his open black flannel shirt, a white beater underneath his flannel showing his strong muscled torso.

His jeans were a dark blue- almost black, he wore dark brown boots to match the style he had going on.

If I had stared at him a extra minute longer I would have probably sprouted a boner.

"You look good"

I quickly snapped my mouth shut blushing at my words. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

He smirked at me, that sneaky glint in his shining emerald green eyes.

"Thank you, you look beautiful and more.."

He sent me a wink. Blushing I look away and then realized that we hadn't hung up on our phones.

"I'm hanging up on you"

He looked confused until I raised my phone up and pressed end.

"Sneaky"

He breathed out as he walked so close to me that I was certain we'd bump noses. I couldn't focuse on anything but him.

His ruffled hair his sexy dark olive skin, that Greek accent the way his eyes were shinning when I met his sharp piercing eyes. The only way to stay sane was to bit my lip.

I took notice that his eyes had followed my movements.

"W-we should get going before lunch break ends"

I knew what I'd said but I didn't hear me say it.

"Okay then"

He said still not moving. With a big step back there was now room for me to control my heavy breathing without him noticing.

"Follow me"

Vincent turned on his slight heal and headed back out the doors and to the front parking lot.

"Here's my car"

When I looked at it my breathing just went off the chart.

It was the exact car that went with a man such as Vincent, sexy and smooth and silky in a undescribable ways.