Chapter thirteen

Hello everyone I hope your doing well :> today's question is What's your pets name if you have one if you don't then let me know what pet you'd want and what you'll name him or she :) I'm timing myself right now XD every 30 minuets I have to write my story per chapter! I'm switching it to 40 though :) enjoy the chapter let me know what you thought of it.
_____________________

A week passed before I was able to actually walk normally and work.

My eye was now just a faint purple the bruises on my face were barley noticeable thanks to the bruise ointment I had to apply every day and night.

It helped get the job done though. I was at work... Victoria secret day it was.

Men would laugh when they'd be shopping for a sexy lingerie for there splice and they're always come to my register for me to rang their stuff up, they would engage in conversation as well.

It made me smile how they didn't compare me to themselves.

"Nate can you stock some of the displays?"

Linda my partner asked she had a brown small box in her left hand.

"I'll take over the register for you"

I liked working the register, I wasn't much of a fan of stocking things but I also didn't really mind.

"Sure"

She grinned and pecked my cheek before taking my place behind the empty register.

She placed the box in my arms and I went to the display shelf that ran out of thongs and sexy lace bras and I slowly stocked them neatly in the folded manner that I was taught to do.

"Excuse me can you show me where your one piece lace suits are at?"

The women's voice was silky and smooth I slightly glanced up and back down when I realized I had caught a glance of a tall manly figure standing next to the female, I glanced back up quickly and shock covered my face.

It was that gorgeous handsome Greek, godly like man.

My breath hitched.

What will he think of me if he knows I work here?

The man turnt his piercing emerald green eyes to me and immediately they light up brightly.

"Hello? Sir...the lace suits, where are they?"

The lady was Agitated with me.

Clearly.

"Oh, sorry just follow me"

The lady rolled her eyes but followed after me.

I disliked people who acted as though they were on a time limit when they clearly wasn't.

I stopped in the lace suit section and smiled at the lady as kindly as I could without trying to give her a dirty look.

"Thank you-"

She leaned in a little to glance at my name tag.

"...Nate"

She finished as he eyes met mine.

She gasped loudly a couple ladies that were nearby glanced over with curiosity but then turned around to whatever they were going before hand.

"W-what?"

I stuttered our thinking I may have done something wrong.

"You have a twin!"

The lady squealed I blushed.