"Have you ever had froyo before Nate?"

Shaking my head no silently, Jimmy took a look at the menu boards behind the counter.

"Maybe you should go slow and try the..."

He said to me while scanning the words on the board.

"Vanilla froyo with gummy bears or whatever toppings you want"

Deep down I knew I wouldn't care much for the frozen treat but this feeling I was having...the feeling of having friends, if that's what hey are to me.

But isn't this what friends do? Go shopping and put to lunch and make corney jokes! There was a list of things that I've heard and saw from movies of what friends would do together, like sleepovers, pillow fights- that's so gay maybe they wouldn't mind.

We took our froyo's and went and decorated them with sweets. The only thing I wanted in my frozen treat was chocolate chips and peanut butter MNM's.

A table that could fit all of us and more was at the back of the shop, a few other teenagers where sitting off to the far side of the shop talking low and eating whatever they had ordered.

Nat took a bite of his froyo and gave a sexual moan.

"Mmmm"

Justin laughed then licked his spoon slowly eyeing me when his pink tongue slid up his plastic fork.

The frozen yogurt covering his tongue in a white and blue color from the flavor he'd wanted.

It would be a lie if I said that this small action didn't make me twich. Blushing I took a spoonful and tasted it.

Surprisingly it was the most delicious frozen thing I've tasted, not that I've had a lot of frozen things in my life.

Secretly I knew that this frozen treat would be one of my favorites. I hadn't noticed that time had slipped me. 6:18 pm

"Shit!"

Quickly I gathered my trash taking two more spoonfuls of my Groupon my mouth before sliding it to Nat who happily took a spoonful.

"I'm late I have to leave"

Everyone stood up and followed me out with there froyos in there hand. I could have just kept mine.

"Here comes the airplane Nate"

Rolling my eyes my twin I open my mouth as he feeds me my froyo.

"Aw baby you have a little on you chin!"

Clyde says licking it off.

"Ew!"

I blushed at him. People where watching as we walked down the sidewalks to footlocker.

"You have to admit, that was kinda hot"

It was...kinda. With more conversations as we walked into footlocker I broke away from the group to head to the front.

Five minutes later my name tag was pinned to my shirt and I was being taught how to work the register.

Once I got the hang of it Jimmy popped up in front of the counter with two boxes of shoes for me to ring up.

"You look good behind that counter"

He whispered to me with s playful smirk.

"Shhh!"

I hissed laughing slightly.

"What time do I pick you up?"

Nat asked while I rang a couple packs of candy up for him.

"Um...maybe around eight the mall closes round ten or nine I think but I might have to stay behind to help clean up"

Nat nodded his head opening the candy in the store and eating some. I put my hand out to him.

"What?"

He asked.

"Can I have some?"

He smirked and poured some in my palm before trying to take one from my hand but I moved back and coughed on them.

"I'd still eat it, your germs are my germs twin"

A girl that worked at the cash register beside me laughed at my horrific expression on my face.

"Your just...gross Nat!"

He laughed and took the bag I handed to him and said he'd see me later and the group left while embarrassing me with flirts.

"Your friends seem really cool"

I looked at the girl and offered a small smile. Thanks I just met them today basically. I wanted to say but instead I turned back and rung up another customer.