i want him back

her and Wilmer were gonna go get lunch , go see a movie and then go get dinner considering it was already 1 and demi had to be home with Alexis at 9 so her and Wilmer picked there favorite place to eat they had went on their first date there it was called Charlie's it looked kind of tacky but the food was amazing so they ate there they posed for the paps and took pictures with fans And when they finally got their food they laughed and talked the whole time while they ate they left Charlie's at 2 and went to a movie , on the scary parts demi cuddled up with Wilmer and when everybody else screamed she hid her head in his abs she loved him so much. They didn't have time to go to dinner and they weren't really hungry so they just went to a secret little park that not many people knew about to their advantage it was empty so they took a little walk and then layed in the grass and watched the stars it was already 6:30 and they were so happy together the time flew by demi remembered she wasn't wearing underwear and knew they had to get home soon so she said hey baby do you wanna take me home , well back to your place? she questioned with a smirk what do you think he questioned with his thick hot Mexican accent so they ran to his car and drove home .