Rolleigns ~ You're so warm.

(A/N Please send me prompts/requests for any 'The Shield' BoyxBoy one shots PLEASE)

(Also, I will be using in ring names in this story for the most part!)

Seth Rollins walked back stage after the 2014 Royal Rumble, although he was upset that he didn't win, he was also happy because right now he didn't feel so good. His muscles ached more than usual, he had a migraine and he felt as though he was going to vomit. His stomach was upset a little when he started off the Royal Rumble with CM Punk, but when Cesaro spun around in the ring -over 20 times- he knew he wouldn't last much longer. So needless to say, Seth, was quite happy when his team mate, Roman Reigns elminated him. Seth's other team mate Dean Ambrose, more less carried him backstage to their locker room.

"Seth, man you sure you're ok? You look horrible." Dean asked worriedly, setting the very sweaty boy on the bench. "Gee, thanks Dean." Seth chuckled dryly, trying to ignore the sickly feelings in his stomach. "Yeah, I'm fine, you just go finish watching the match." Seth put on a fake smile and suprisingly his team mate bought it. Dean walked out of the locker room shutting the door behind him, to give the older boy some privacy. Seth sat on the bench willing himself not to scream in pain at this point. The aching now had turned to pure pain.

Seth stripped out of his ring clothes until he was left stark naked growing more and more upset, that nothing was working to help his pain and nausea. He had a case of the cold sweats, he was freezing cold but yet sweating at the same time. His body ached and it felt as though someone was inside his skull beating it with a hammer. The two toned boy didn't know what to do, his head was throbbing. Seth scurried off the bench, and moved to the corner of the lockroom. Thinking that maybe the cold metal lockers against his skin will help bring down the rising temperature in his body. He could hear all the other superstars yelling about something in the other room which made is head hurt more.

Normally Seth would be right there with them. Cheering on his friends and colleagues. Now isn't one of those times though.

Seth moved his knees up to his chest, threading his fingers through his hair, taking the sweat covered locks into his hands, while trying to control his rather labored breathing. The two toned man cried into his knees finally letting the tears fall not really having a reason to hide his pain. All the pain is too much, which was weird. He could take a lot of pain, so normally it takes a lot to make him cry. Or maybe that just proves how horrible the pain is. Seth's body started to shake not only from the pain, but because the cold sweats were getting worse. All he wanted right now was to just disappear.

The shaking boy heard the door open but he couldn't find enough strength to look up.  "Seth?" He heard a mans voice, immediately he reconized the voice as Roman. Seth didn't know whether to be happy or sad when he heard the Samoan's voice.

Seth secretly loves the man. Not like a "brotherly love" as shown on air during WWE. This love is the type of love that makes Seth have to hold back from locking lips with Roman the first chance he gets. That and he has to stop because it would be wrong. He knew Roman would never feel the same so Seth didn't know how to feel about the samoan seeing him like this... "Seth, man are you ok? Why are you shaking?" He heard Roman ask frantically. The worry in his voice was very obvious and if he weren't in the situation he was. Seth's heart probably would've skipped a beat with how concerned his friend was. The two toned man looked up taking in the amazing beauty of his best friend, and let out a small, raspy. "No." Any other answer would've been a very bad, and obvious lie. Seth decided to use what little strength he had left and pulled his body close to Roman's as fast as his body would let him. -which wasn't fast at all-  he let out a content sigh, when he felt the body heat coming of the tattooed man.