-Chapter 22-

Colton's P.O.V

Incoming Transmission. . . .

Play?. . . .Playing.

Not like I had a choice to play the message of not, she controls half of me! It's not fair, every other android on this planet can be free, but not me. The only deviant RK900, maybe if I find a way to change a few program bugs, I'll be able to have my mind alone for once.

But yet, this doesn't happen to RK800.

"Hello Colton." Her voice, but yet I can't see her. There's nothing but pitch black darkness.

"I can see you, but you can't see me. That's what I love!" Amanda said that with a small laugh followed behind it. I must be dead then. It looked all around that black void I was standing in.

"It's a pity you're like this. For an android, you really aren't that bright." Her voice, I can hear it everywhere but yet, it's nowhere. Then there was a small light in front of me. It was a podium of some sort. I carefully walked my way over to it, but it just kept getting father away.

I started running, running at top speed, but still couldn't reach it. Then at some point, I tripped, but didn't hit the ground. I just jolted awake. Christopher was sleeping on my chest, now on one side of the bed, and Y/N. Now on the floor from the shock of me getting up so fast.

Is that what humans call a nightmare?

"Ow- Colton what's the matter?" I could hear in her voice she was still tired, of course she is, it's 3 am.

"N-nothing's wrong, just come back to bed." I got off the bed and placed Christopher to lay down properly. He snuggled into the blankets as soon as I tucked him in.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist as I froze in place and tired my head to look behind me.

"Colton, what's the matter? You can tell me." I sighed and turned around, her arms not once leaving my waist. I hugged her tightly and held on to her for dear life.

I don't get what's happening, so I tell Y/N what I saw? Or do I remain silent?

[Silent]

[Speak Up]
.
.
.
.
.
[Silent]◀

"Nothings wrong, just get back to bed. I'm fine, just a restart I suppose."

I swear, if she believes that, I might as well become Pinocchio, because it seems she won't be able to separate my lies from my truths.

"I'll ask in the morning again, I'm tired." Y/N let me go and dropped herself back on the bed, Christopher instantly snuggling into her side. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I have a feeling this is more than just a glitch, I'll have to ask Connor.

Until then I have my Dove, and my Fighter by my side. I tucked them both in and then want to the bathroom with a pair of scissors in hand. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The way a tuft of brown hair never stayed in place. My crystal blue-grey eyes that looked glassed over.

I brought one blade of the scissors to my LED, it was blinking rapidly from red and yellow.

In one swift movement, I cut it out and watched the synthetic skin cover up the white of my android skeleton. I took hold of that tuft of hair that never stayed back. I cut it off, and started thinking about the various hair colors I can change it too.

Just to keep a low profile since I'm still wanted by CyberLife for some apparent reason.

Red, black, grey, white, blonde? Which do I chose?

I sighed and decided to do it later, in the mean time. I'll keep thinking about it. I looked down in the sink, my LED was there. Still glowing it's luminescent red, I picked it up and stuffed it in my pocket. Might become a good gift is anything fatal were to happen to me.

I hope there is a God for me out there, because it seems that RA9 has damned me to be a fugitive to CyberLife.

I'll let you guys choose Colton's hair color. Just comment on which one you want, which ever has the most votes or whatever, will be Colton's hair color.