-Chapter 16-

Gavin's P.O.V

That plastic prick fell over, oh well. Y/N wouldn't care that much anyway. What does she want a few nuts and bolts?

I ran over and poked it. "What happened to it?"

"Looks like he's broken? I dunno, Connor never really did that." I heard Hank's voice. For once he didn't sound drunk.

"Mhm, yeah. Well, back to CyberLife with it." I suggested.

"Detective Reed, I don't think that's a good idea. Colton here is merely doing an update."
Update? There plastic pricks update? They are literally walking Siri's and Alexa's. Since when do they "update"?

"Alright, well back to work. Connor, get the samples then since Ken Doll here can't seem to do it."

"On it Detective Reed." The walking Barbie doll got to work. Might as well tell Y/N Cortana shut down.

Colton's P.O.V

Darkness, all that I saw, I couldn't even see my own hand in front of me. Then a bright, white light was in front of me. With her, standing in it.

"Why didn't you carry out the orders RK900?" She really expects me to pull out a gun in broad daylight and kill my predecessor? Even if I could, I don't need witnesses!

"Because I didn't want to Amanda! You can't control me anymore!"

"Are you sure you about that? I mean, you are a machine. It's just a matter of time until we take over your programming again."

Take over my programming again, just a matter of time? What does she mean? This won't affect me that much would it? I am a deviant, so my tracker shouldn't be working. But I still need to tell Y/N now before I end up in the rejected assembly line at CyberLife.

"The new law states-"

"The law is for every other android, it doesn't apply for you RK900. Why do you think CyberLife wants you back? You've unlocked a huge step in our plan way to early." She stood there under the light, not moving and looking stern. No wonder that's her last name, now I wonder what her parents were like.

"What plan Amanda?! Stop hiding things from me!" The light started flickering and fading. But I demand answers now.

"You'll know soon Colton." She still said the name with disgust.

"But, I'll just ask this. Do you think that you can be a lover to Y/N and a father to Christopher Desmukes?"

"W-what type of question is that?! That's not what I wanted-AMANDA!"

I woke up again with a start, Connor was looming over me.

"See, he is fine Detective. No need to worry."

"Pfft! Worry? Puh-lease, I don't care about that thing. I just don't need Y/N paying for his repairs."

Seems reasonable, back to work I suppose.

Y/N's P.O.V

I finally got Christopher home. He was light for his age and size, I'll feed him something when he wakes up.

As soon I walked through the door, Puff was yipping at my feet.

"Shhh, hush boy! Sit please." He climbed his little fluffy self on the couch. I had to move him to set Christopher down.

I picked up Puff and sent him down in his doggie bed. "What a day huh buddy?"

He yipped again and jumped at feet once again, begging for a belly rub. Which I provided.

"I'm keeping him. No matter what, he's staying-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. The caller ID.

Dad.