Q&A with Irene!

Hi, everyone! Welcome to Q&A with your lovely author, Irene! A place where I'll answer every single question you have for me unless it's a personal question, then I'll not answer it with too many details on it.

First question is:
1. How do you know Angel of Death / Satsuriku No Tenshi?

This is a very simple question for a good start! I know Satsuriku No Tenshi when I was watching Markiplier playing some RPG horror game. Another Youtuber was playing the RPG version of Satsuriku No Tenshi and the video appeared in the recommended list, so I decided to take a look and I had to say that game looked very interesting! I wish I could play it but I didn't have my own laptop/PC yet :')

Second question is:
2. What making me wanted to write this book?

Okay. This might be a long or short answer. I decided to write this book because of how other people did Anime Character X Reader One-Shots and I wish to give it another try. Well . . . I did tried it once before when I watched an anime called Bleach. My favourite character was Kurosaki Ichigo but I didn't know how to write One-Shots book before and thought only one chapter!

Then, I read the One-Shots book from any author and I saw they wrote more than one chapter. I was like 'oh . . . so, can write more than one? 😅'. I was an amateur during that time 😐  and when I was still using my first account in 2015. Yeah . . . Three years of using Wattpad and I'm still learning by trying to improve my grammars and spelling. Google Translate didn't help too much by trying to translate the language I learnt into English 😑.

Also, Zack is my bae, so of course I wanted to write a book especially Zack X Reader One-Shots because it sound challenging of trying to imagine the scenario I had to write based on every request from the readers! Some of them were easy while the others . . . a little hard but I'll find some time to finish them even they're too hard to write!

Final question is:
3. What is your reaction of seeing Zack for the first time?

This is my favourite question! My reaction when I first watching the RPG horror game was like 'Wow! This game look amazing!' and when the Youtuber I mentioned in the first question before reached the B6, where Zack is, I was kinda surprised and . . . had a jump scare. I was wearing my earphones, so I startled a bit when Zack came out from the abandoned building and killed the bird.

(Rest in peace, birdy.)

Anyway, Zack was chasing Rachel and I was like 'Run, Rachel! RUN!'. Yeah . . . I was screaming in my room and my mom heard me before asking 'Why are you screaming?'. Then, I explained to her of Zack was chasing after Rachel and decided to kill her. My first thought of him was he was a serial killer and killed for fun when he say how he loved the despair look on Rachel's face. It kinda reminded me of an anime called . . . What it is again?

Oh! Danganronpa!

Soon, further into the game and I realized how Rachel wanted to get herself killed by him but . . . I couldn't ask myself of how the heck did I manage to like him? My mom was shaking her head, telling why I fall in love with the criminal.

First, I love Loki (which she think he was the reason I'm good at lying XD) and now, Issac Foster.

But if someone want a shorter answer, then let me just say he's handsome and his voice actor is PURRFECT! His personality wasn't too hard to handle when trying to write him in this book but sometimes, I had to think some logical action of what would he do in this kind of scene and what was his reaction to this?

I think that's for now! If you have any question to ask, please don't be shy and leave a comment down below! I'll answer them ASAP because this is a Q&A with Irene chapter! So, I might update this chapter by adding more questions from you or making a second one!

See you next time in the next chapter! 👋👋