Chapter 01-Cry to Me.

Alaysha - ( Ah-Lay-Sha)

Saiyer- (Sah-ye-er)

Zanee- (Za-nae)

Dalliyann-( Dal-li-yan)

Quashawn- ( Qah-sha-n)

----------------------------------------------

Alaysha's POV

     I woke up sleeping next to my Boyfriend Saiyer . His snoring is obnoxious like a bear  . I laid in bed staring at him , wishing he would shut up . His snoring was so annoying . I threw the pillow over my head.  I could still hear his nose squealing like a pig's ! Frustrated , I threw the blankets off of me and tried to climb over him to get out of bed so i could just go sit down stairs and actually get some fucking sleep ! BUT OF COURSE as soon as I climb over his seeming to be dead body  , I feel his arms wrap around me and with super nigga strength  grab me back down . I collapse on-top of him , with my legs automatically straddling him . I begin to laugh but , I am frustrated as hell . How are you dead sleep one minute and the next you holding me down like oppression is holding down our people . 

" Get off me , you big ass grizzly bear !" I laughed , trying to kick my way up .

He ignores me or course and then flips me over . I land  back into my spot in bed and he turns his front side to mine to face me . He's so annoyingly childish and I guilty enjoy every minute of it .  I begin to stare into his eyes , they're so womanly ; they resemble almonds and his lips are perfectly pink . I cant help but smile but trying to regain my playful attitude , I  smile and start to punch him playfully.

"Let me up!" I scream as I continue to laugh

" Never!" He yelled as if he was a spartan and started to tickle me . 

 he goes to grab me and I try to scramble away but I fail miserably and he ends up putting me on top of him . "  I never want you to leave" he starts to kiss my forehead as he sits up . I feel my face get hot and my heart beat gets slow . Every moment with him no matter how dumb or little feels amazing . I don't think I could feel this away about another , ever .

" yes sir" I whispered

he grabs my face and starts to kiss me , deeply . His soft lips could be cliche-ly described as rose petals. He grabs my back and slides me back onto the bed as he softly bites my neck . I ask him to bite harder ; As he does so , his fingers softly rub up and down my thighs . Just as his fingers were about to slip into me ,  we hear our bedroom door open and the light turns on. In walks in my best friend Dalliyann and her daughter Zanee.

Sayier and I quickly back off eachother . This makes me feel as if I'm a school girl , trying to hide the fact from my mother that I'm sexually active 

" oh sorry!" She says as she turns around about to walk out the door

" no no no" Saiyer says , he gets up out of bed and walks past Dalli and shuts the door behind him.

Zanee jumps on the bed with me , as Dalliyann just stares at me. I pick Zanee up and craddle her , she begins to laugh.

" whats wrong ?" I look at her concerned ." Come here , sit" i pat the spot next to me and she walks over and sits.

I hear her breathing and its coarse, hard. I look at her eyes they turn red , filling up with tears. I pull her closer to me , and put Zanee down next to me.

" baby whats-"

Dalliyann cuts me off " We got kicked out our apartment . Quashawn left me in all this Debt Alaysha. " she starts to slow down , trying not to cry " my momma dead , iont got her no mo Alaysha! I got nobody !"

I hug her and she leans her head into my chest. " we got an extra bedroom and we have a pullout couch in the same room . You can stay here until you can get back on your feet Dalli."

She looked at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead . " i love you " she cried

" i love you too" i say