Chapter 36- Blushing Bride - Hospital Patient

Kennan- ( key-nah-en)

-----------------------------------------
Dalliyann's POV

*a couple days later *

Im finally released from the hospital and Nahseem and I are taking the twins back to our house . While i was in the hospital , Nahseem moved all my stuff into his two bedroom apartment .

" you got them?" I ask as i get out the car , holding all the babies clothes and toys

" yeah " he grunts as he takes one baby out at a time .

I walk upstairs to his...our apartment , unlock the door and put the stuff into the babies' room. Nahseem followed right behing me then put both of the carseat/carriers down ; then hugged me from behind.

" you make beautiful babies Ms ." He says as he spins me

" why thank you . I couldn't agree more ." I laugh

We both just stare at Jordan and Jermaine . I just cant believe , i had to new borns that belonged to me in my presents . Then another thing piled onto my mind. Alaysha .

" whats wrong ?" Nahseem asked , noticing the expression on my face

" Alaysha .... Still in the hospital . " i sigh and sot on the ground with the babies and play with Jermaine because Jordan is sleep .

" she"ll be fine ." He forces a smile

" you didn't see her ... I never seen her so weak " i cry a little then wipe the tear from my face .

" baby , Alaysha is a strong woman . Like yourself . " he kisses my cheek " come on , lets put your little monsters in their cribs "

" okay " i get off the floor and start putting them in their cribs

saiyer's pov

*flash back (wedding ) *

I wore a black suit with a white button up and silver vest. Black shoes . Dreads and my stud in one ear . I looked in the mirror and almost saw a new man , this day i had new goals . Better goals .

" you ready man ?" My brother Kennan asked me (best man )

" yeah man ." I smiled and he hugged me

I walked down the isle and just waited for the brides maids and my grooms men to finally come . Kennan walked down with Jazmine , La'tia and her boyfriend Sean , Lena and her boyfriend Mason , Dehja and her boyfriend Declan , Dalliyann and her boyfriend Nahseem ,Chyna and my younger cousin Victor and we had Alaysha's niece Rosie as our flower girl and Samir as the ring barer .

Finally Alaysha walked out with her ling train in the back of her dress. Her dress was an off white and it was tight to her body , showing off her baby bump . She looker stunning , with her white daisy flower crown that matched her anklet . She got her toes down so she walked down the isle shoeless . As she approached closer i could see the tears in her eyes and her heart seemed to be racing .

Finally after what seemed like a six year walk finally ended and the priest began to start the marriage seramony . Now its time for our vows.

I go first .

" Alaysha. Since the day I met you , you showed me so many things in life . Taught me so many new ways to smile . You don't know how much you actually mean to me . This past couple of months have been crazy , secrets have been revealed and betray has been the main subject of our recent lives but , you stuck through it all . By my side. You take care of my son like he's your own , even when we're about to have our own . Your amazing , beautiful , classy woman . I love and care about you . More importantly , i respect you . I vow today that , not only will I love you for the rest of our body bound and spiritual bond lives ; I will stay faithful to you from this point til my body turns to dust . Alaysha I'm madly in love with you and I just want whats best for you . Its not about what i want anymore . Its about what WE as a unit need. So today i ask you to take my hand in marriage and become my wife ."

She tears up then takes out her vows .

" Saiyer -" she starts " You're my light when its night . That one star that wont go away in the sky . You're the sun that warms my heart , that keeps me alive. My love for you undying like the undying moon. I knew this day would soon come but i could never imagine so soon . You've hurt me and we all know it -" she starts to cry a little but she pulls herself together " okay ... Um... You've hurt me and we all know it . But even angels have their wicked schemes . I guess fate had to bring us back together . Whats meant to be is meant to be . And you and i , were always meNt to be . I love you Saiyer with all of me , i hold you close to my heart . And i always will . " she finishes , i can tell she wrote more but she cant finish for some reason...

We finish our marriage ceremony and finally ,

" i pronounce you husband and wife . You may now kiss the brides !" The priest says

We kiss and i puck her up . I try to act like she isn't heavy but honestly i forgot she has another person inside of her and i struggle.

We got to the reception and partied all night , opened our presents and smashed cake into each others faces .

* flash back ends *

Now I'm scared that my bride , thats hooked up to this ventilator , wont make it .