Chapter 22- Alaysha the beautiful vs Sasha the bitch .

Alaysha's POV

Kaylab was the only guy i trusted and he betrayed me . He betrayed me when i needed love from someone anyone the most .

Thoughts race through my head of tines with Kaylab and I . Maybe it would've never played out this way if I would've just left Saiyer when i found out about Sasha ... Maybe if i let him leave me and stay there i would still have the house and Dalliyann baby would've been alive because we would've never fought and .....

I start to get a headache as i think of all the horrible shit that has happened just in these two months of December and January. My whole world turned upside and and whats the reason ?

All the messed up pockets in my head unleash and flash backs start to occur . I remember when Saiyer said he would take care if me and we would have a happy family .. I start to cry because literally the next day this motherfucker came to me talking about Samir is his son , Dehja his baby mom...

How could he ever do this to me? I been in love with him since high school ... Never did i think that somone that i could love and care about so much betray me .... Same goes for Kaylab ... That leaves me wondering did he ever touch his daughter Chyna ...

I call Chyna's Mom to find out if Chyna's okay .

The phone rings three times then Chyna answers excitedly

* phone conversation *

" hey Laylay! I miss youb! " she yelled .." I heard what happened" all of sudden her tone drops and i can hear she starts to cry

" chyna ... Baby its okay . Im fine , i miss you too . Can i speak to you mom please ?"

She puts her mom on the phone and for a hour or two me and her mom discuss it and how she did takes her daughter to clinic to get her checked . He never touch her or hurt her ... But there isn't proof he hadn't done it to anyone else .

We also discussed almost like agreement to share Chyna since she's a finical stress on Her . So we arranged for Chyna to stay with me for the school year and for the summer stay with her mom.

Chyna's coming over to Saiyer's house tomorrow with her stuff .

*phone conversation ends*

I make my way over to the bathroom on foot and its hard to walk let alone stand but i manage it .

I got in the shower and started to fall so i called for some help. I felt desperately alone and helpless so i started to cry rapidly . I heard Saiyer come in the bathroom.

" why didn't you tell me you wanted to take a shower ? I would've came and helped you baby " he says as he grabs my wet body and pulls me onto the wheelchair

" i wanted to do it myself " i pout

" baby " he laughed alittle " i got you . I got this . You have to let me take care of you .. Okay ?" He says

I nod my head reluctantly . He helped me get dry and dressed and then i told him about Chyna , he didn't think was a good idea but he still agreed to let her stay here until the school year was over .

It was only the middle of the day and Saiyer didnt have to work so we went over his baby mom Sasha's house to go check on her to see if she needed anything .

Once we got there , we let outselves in because Sasha usually dont mind .

" sasha ! Its us . Sayier and Laysha !" He says wheeling me over into the livingroom and then taking a seat .

" come on Samir take a seat" he scorns his son but Samir doesnt listen he continues to run around .

" hey ! What did your father say huh ? Take a seat ." I say demandingly , he listens and sits next to me " good boy " i say playfully and kiss him on the cheek

Sasha comes down the steps five mintues later and greets us . Saiyer hands her the check for this month .

" thanks ." She says rolling her eyes , then she looks over at me and peeps the wheel chair " awww , what happened ?" She asks smartly because i know Saiyer told her

" accident " i say simply as i look at saiyer

" sasha , how about we have a nice visit ?" He says angrily

" i was kist curious what happened but i see you dont wanna talk about it . " she smiles " thirsty , anyone?!" She goes into the kitch and comes back with a wine cooler

" you ahouldnt be drinking while you pregnant , lady " says Samir , i pat him on his head .

" your right Samir but dumb people dont know that !" I say smartly

He fake ass smile turn into a smart ass grin " get the fuck out , " she tried to claw at me but Saiyer stopped her

" so you gonna fight the crippled ?" He shook his head and wheeled me out of this bitch house with Samir on my lap .

he helped me into the car and buckled Samir in the back then we went back home .

" out of all places to go , you just had to go to Sasha's !" I yell

" i thought she became more chillen okay ... Sorry , i didn't know -"

" oh you didn't know she was gonna bring up my rape , huh? " i say tears filling my eyes

Saiyer looked at me and rubbed my back " no i honestly didn't . Im sorry Alaysha . " saiyer said rubbing my back

" stop touching me ... Please stop touching me " i say firmly .

He gets off my back and leaves our bedroom. So i sit there alone still deep in thought . I just cant wait til i cant move freely on my own again.....

When Saiyer comes back in the room he has ice cream in his hand and a movie.

" chocolate ?" I cant help but smile because I'm absolutely in love with chocolate .

He nods his head and hands it to me . Then he aota on the bed and i insinuate i wanna sit on the bed too so he helps me get onto the bed .

Then he pops the movie in . After all the previews play , i see his childish spirit hasn't changed and the movie is 'Finding Nemo'.

" you got to be kidding me ." I laugh

" nope ." He giggles , yes giggles.

He pressed play so all that night we watch Disney movies snuggled up on the bed . By the time we watch our fifth movie the sun was back out , i didn't realize but Saiyer fell asleep laying on me . I try to move the best i can so i can lay down too but it hurt to bad so i ended up pushing Saiyer off of me . He falls on to the ground.

"Opps" i say

He looks at me in frustration and flops? onto the bed with an attitude . I laugh and go to bed too .