Chapter 03- What's Your Name Miss?

Sasha - ( Sah -Sh- A )

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Saiyer's POV

It's about 8:30pm almost closing time. I work at Footlocker , down the street from our complex building.

I didn't get a text back from Laysha , She probably fell asleep soon as she got home . So i just start playing games on my phone and helping the last customers get the right kicks they want.

5 minutes until closing and some female walks in. She looks pretty good, but i remind myself I got a beautiful girlfriend ,soon to be wife at home.

" Hey welcome to FootLocker , You need any help?" I ask politely.

She walks up to the cashier counter and starts to tap her long French tip nails on the counter. I look at her confused a little but then i smile , she does look good. She giggles when i realized i had bit my lip.

" I just wanted to look around . Im really not trying to go home. "She swung her long hair to the front if her shoulder. It was ombre , a mixture of dark brown all the way to blond.

" well we're about to close up . " i say as i hit the counter softly with both hands .

She laughs, her laugh so sexy and little... So sweet and seductive

" you kicking me out , sir ?" She reads my name tag " Saiyer?"

" i am " i say bluntly " you dont have to go home but you gotta get out of here " i laugh.

" aww . Well can you take me somewhere ? " she asks " i"ll pay for where ever we go " she grins , i shake my head yeah and let her help me lock up the store .

As we walk to my car in the parking lot of the shopping center , I notice what she's actually wearing. She wearing black tights with a black bustier top and a brown leather jacket with knee high brown boots . Her ass is fat like Nicki Minaj or K.michelle .

Shit , i love me some K.michelle , love her so much i don't even care when Alaysha around . If she come on the radio ,i let it play , say side comments and all!

" You look nice . " I say as I unlocked the car to my 2014 Hummer H2 design . I go around and open her door to the passenger side, then go back around to get in the car. I remember when i use to open the car door for Alaysha....

" thank you , you don't look to bad yourself in your uniform" she giggles , that laugh.

" okay so where are we going miss ?" I ask politely and before she can speak i also add in " You didn't tell me your name actually!"

" Let go to a sports bar or something like Friday's and my name is Sasha but people call me Apple because Im sweet" she laughed

" oh so you nice ?" I say laughing as i start driving .

" not that kind've sweet " she smirks and looks at me from the corner of her eye

I laugh a little .

Alaysha's POV

I wake up covered all in my own drowl, ew , i wipe my face with my arm . I look at the time on my phone . Damn its 12. I get up and see that Amyra on the couch across the room from me holding Zanee still . Amyra sleep and Zanee is just stareing at me , i smile. Then Zanee runs to me .

" hi Antieee " she says , she only one but she talks so fluent .

" hey baby" i pick her up and leave 30 dollars in Myra's pocket.

I head upstairs and see Dalli sleep to in the guest room i don't wake her i just put Zanee in the bed next to her and Zanee quickly cuddles up next to her . I pat her head and the head for my room.

I get into my room and put my pocketbook a d keys down on the dresser , funny Saiyer not home . He must've went out with the boys . I take my Pants off and just leave my shirt on and change into Saiyer's Polo Boxers . I lay down and text him a goodnight text and then i fall asleep.