Bedtime Stories- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"No, but I am the oldest and I'm doing what's best. And you're going to let this go, you understand me?" Dean glared at Sam and you knew you shouldn't butt in with the technicalities. Sam huffed out angrily but didn't say a word. He looked out the window as the Impala flew by down the road. You and the brothers were on your way to a case since some psycho killed someone that looked like the work of a werewolf.

"Tell me about the psychotic killer," Dean asked you in a much calmer tone since you had the paperwork in the back with you but you made no move to grab it. "Come on, Y/N, tell me about the psychotic killer."

"Psychotic killer," you huffed after grabbing the paper from beside you. "He rips his victims apart with brute-like ferocity."

"Okay, any mention of his razor-sharp teeth or his four-inch claws? Animal eyes?" Dean asked.

"No, but the lunar cycle is right. Look, if it's a werewolf we don't have a lot of time. The full moon is only lasting until this Friday. The next one is going to be a month later," You informed. You knew this talk of Dean and his deal was far from being over.

"Two days, no sweat," Dean said, turning up the music since that is what he does when he wants to forget things, and he pressed on the gas pedal to go faster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, we're here to see Kyle. I heard he checked in yesterday." You said to the receptionist at the hospital, showing off your detective badge to her. Sam and Dean did the same thing and you silently thanked whoever was listening that you three decided it was a good idea to wear your professional clothes on the drive there.

"Of course, right this way," the receptionist said, leading you to one of the rooms that had Kyle, a victim of the assault that happened a few nights ago. Kyle was a victim of this supposed werewolf that you needed to track down. "He's in there."

"Thank you so much," You smiled at the woman before knocking on the door. You waited a few seconds before opening it, striding into the room. You saw Kyle on the bed, scrapes all over his body with bandages covering only some of them.

"I'm Detective Plant, this is Detective Page and this is Detective Valentine. We're with the County Sherriff's Department." Dean said to Kyle who nodded.

"Yeah, uh, I've been expecting you guys."

"You have?"

"All morning. You are the sketch artists, right?" Kyle asked, looking between all three of you.

"Uh..." Sam muttered, looking at Dean for help.

"Absolutely," Dean agreed. You and Sam both nodded, not knowing how this was going to work out. Both Sam and Dean were terrible artists. You were the only good one of the three and part of you wants to see what Sam or Dean will draw if they're going to do it.

"Yeah. That is exactly who Detective Valentine is. The things she can do with a pen..." Dean laughed, putting a hand on your shoulder. You frowned, looking at Sam who was relieved and Dean who was smirking. He thought you couldn't draw well. Now you just wanted to prove him wrong.

"But listen before we get started on that, I wanted to ask you, uh, how'd you get away?" Sam asked and you listened closely for any details that might lean towards werewolf.

"I—I have no idea. I was hiding and he found me. He was coming right for me and then he just... stopped. He stared at me with this blank look. After that, he just took off running." Kyle explained.

"Alright," you said, taking out your tiny notepad before taking a seat by his bed. "I'm going to need as much physical detail as you can remember."