"Are you going to Ray's house party?" Elena rocked on the heels of her feet with this dumb cute smile on her face

"Are you going to Ray's house party?" Elena rocked on the heels of her feet with this dumb cute smile on her face. "Are you going to Ray's house party?" Liv asked getting her books out of her locker. 

"Yes."

"I hope you have fun," Said Liv with an innocent smile. She goes to walk away but Elena grabs her arm and pulls her back towards her.

"What's the matter babe?"

"You already know how I feel about his house parties.."

"Ugh, are you talking about that again? That was last year, it's over with, and she's gone!"

Last year, Ray threw a house party, his parents always leave for a week in October to go visit his cousins in Maine. Everyone was having a good time at his party, even the new student that had arrived. Her name was Clarice or Claire, she wasn't considered an outsider, she hung around the popular kids at school. Everything was okay, until the girls and Ray, decided a prank would be perfect to play on this new student. It makes Liv and Elena sick to their stomachs when they think about what happened to her but like Elena said, that was in the past. And after that, they never talked to Ray again, or at least Liv never talked to Ray again.

"They fucked that girl over Elena."

"I know, we know, everyone knows what happened last year, but baby that was last year, and Ray is different, he's mature now. And your little weird ass friend Lily is invited."

"Her name is Lilac."

Elena rolled her eyes, upset. She hated the fact that Liv was so friendly with the new student when she literally told her and implied for her not to be friends with the new chick. Just yesterday she didn't even know who she was or couldn't even remember her name, now she's correcting Elena for saying her name wrong.

"I don't know why you have an attitude for some reason.."

"You don't know?"

"Damn, you're upset because I corrected you about her name? It's not that serious...what are you jealous for?"

If Liv could do anything that upsets and hurts Elena, it was calling her jealous. She knew that Liv loved her and Liv knew that Elena loved her, so why would she feel the need to call her jealous? Especially over something that wasn't serious. She didn't want to be labeled as the green-eyed monster. And she definitely wasn't jealous of the girl Lilac.

"I'll see you after school Liv. If you decide to not go or go to Ray's house party give me a call or something." Elena walked down the hall and turned the corner to her next class, Liv closed her eyes realising her mistake. She hadn't even noticed that she called Elena jealous.

Liv turned to face her locker and slammed it, standing to her right, was Lilac.

"And what do you want?"