「Time Together」

(F/D)= Favourite dessert 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

As I walked over to the group I tried my best to recompose myself but the memories kept on racing through my head. "Ahhh his lips felt so soft, and felt like fireworks, ahh that sounds so cliche but it really did" before I knew it I was standing next to a disappointed Otoya. 

Otoya POV

"Did that just happen...Did Syo just kiss (Y/N)...I-I wanted to be her first kiss....WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING LOVE IS FORBIDDEN!!??  But why won't this feeling go away, whenever she's near me my heart skips a beat, and when I sing her songs I can't get her off my mind, heck I can't ever get her off my mind when I'm not singing. When she's close to me I just ant to pull her into a big hug and tell her how much I love her. Wait why is she staring at me right now!! Can she read my mind!?"

"W-why are you staring at me (Y-N)?" I tried to sound calm but I could feel my cheeks burning

"E-ehh sorry, I didn't know I was staring, but why do you look so upset?" She said tilting her head in such a adorable way

My blush had gotten worse "gosh why does she have to be so cute"  "I ughh...It's nothing I'm just hungry, t-thats all" I said while rubbing the back of my neck, and than my stomach growled "ahh this is so embarrassing"  "S-sorry, ugh-" 

(Y/N) giggles "hehe you sound quite hungry, you don't have to apologize, come on lets go" she said while grabbing onto my hand and running over to the car we were going to take. 

I blushed when she grabbed on to my hand and my heart skipped a beat...I can't suppress these feelings any longer...I'm going to have to tell her eventually. 

(Y/N) POV

I grabbed onto Otoya's hand and ran over to our car, the car was able to fit 4 people so we had 2 cars. Sitting with Otoya will help distract me from...the kiss...

I sat down in the car, Otoya was next to the window while I was in the middle leaving the front seat and the seat next to me free for whoever was going to come.

"N-ne (Y/N)" 

"hmm" I said tilting my head slightly 

"I-i really like.....yo....YOUR SONGS" (Hehe you know author-chan had to do it XD) 

"Thank you Otoya, that means a lot to me" I said smiling

I think I saw Otoya blushing and he looked a bit frustrated but I got distracted when someone else entered the car...it was Haruka and....SYO!!

Haruka sat in the front while Syo sat at the back. I was panicking, my cheeks started to heat up. "We're so close!! //~//" 

The car started and we sat in awkward silence...

"Ne (Y/N) your song was really nice, it had so much energy!" Otoya chimed   

I giggled "hehe thank you Otoya-kun writing a song for you was really fun, your always so happy and always make people smile!" 

Otoya blushed while Syo seemed to slouch into his seat...again it was silent...

"....Haruka-chan after we eat lunch we're done for today right?" I asked once again trying to break the silence

"hmmm I think so, do you have any plans (Y/N)-chan" 

"I was actually hoping to go to the mall since theirs one a couple of blocks away from where we're eating, do you want to come with me" 

"Sounds like fun, I would love to go!"

"The mall huh? Do you two mind if I join in too" Syo asked 

"Oh that's right you love going to the mall, of course it would be ok if you went, the more the merrier" "hmmm Otoya-kun would you like to come with us too?" 

"Sure I would love to spend time with you guys" Otoya smiled brightly looking over at me 

"This is going to be so much fun! But I hope it's not awkward between me and Syo..." 

Time Skip To Restaurant

We got to the restaurant and I ended up sitting next to Ren (on your right) and Natsuki (on your left). We were almost done lunch and the desserts were arriving. I had ordered a (F/D) but after everyone else's food came the waiter came up to me to tell me that they had ran out of (F/D), I told her it was ok but now I was just sitting here waiting for everyone else to finish. 

"Lady you look hungry how about you have some of my dessert" Ren said holding up a spoon of creme brulee 

I blushed "o-ok" I said reaching for the spoon

"not like that, I'll feed it to you" he started moving the spoon towards my mouth and I hesitantly opened it, blushing "How is it?" 

I swallowed before speaking and a smile spread across my face "it's delicious Ren-kun thank you!"

"Of course Lady," he than leaned in whispering into my ear "maybe we can do it again sometime, but just the two of us" I blushed and looked away, he giggled a bit before saying "Don't worry I was just joking, unless you want to" He winked and smirked before starting a conversation with Masato 

"When I looked away I thought I saw Otoya blushing and Syo annoyed...hmm maybe it was just my imagination...."

Time Skip To The Mall

We had finished lunch and Otoya, Syo, Haruka and I were now shopping at the mall. 

As I was walking I saw a shop with many outfits on display that I liked, I walked over to the display windows and looked at the pieces in awe. 

"(Y/N)-chan do you want to go in this store" Haruka asked examining the outfits as well

"If you guys don't mind...but it seems to be a store with only girly pieces...I don't want Otoya and Syo to get bored..." I said a little disappointed

"You don't have to worry about us, plus I want to find a outfit for you, fashion is kinda my thing" Syo said giving a little piece sign 

I blushed and nodded as we all headed inside the store. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH IM SO SORRY AGAIN FOR SUCH LATE UPDATES!!! I REALLY GOTTA START WRITING AGAIN!! I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA BAD, I WROTE IT ON MANY DIFFERENT DAYS AND EVERY TIME I FORGOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO LAST TIME SO IT'S REALLY SCRAMBLED AND RANDOM SO SORRY ;~;

Syo x Reader (Unrequited Love)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara