「Confused Feelings」

(Y/N) POV

I was getting dressed in my dressing room separate from the rest of Starish because I was the only female. I had finished getting dressed and started walking over the their dressing room. 

*knock knock* "can I come in?" 

"Go ahead Lady" 

I opened the door and stared in awe at everyone in costume. 

"Waaaaaaaa you all look wonderful!!!" My eyes were sparkling as I looked around the room at the many costumes.

"You look wonderful too (Y/N)-chan" Natsuki said running up to hug me

"Hehe thank you Natsuki" I took another look around the room and couldn't help but shed a small tear

"Ehhhh (Y/N)-chan are you ok?! Why are you crying?!" 

I shook my head slowly with a gentle smile on my face "It's not that I'm sad, I'm just so proud of all of you, looking back to when we all met in the Academy all the things we had to do to get here, you all have grown so much" 

"Oi (Y/N) don't get all mushy on us before we even perform" Syo said looking at you with a grin 

I wiped my tears away and huddled in a circle with everyone, we all put our arms around each other as we cheered "Starish!" 

The huddle broke as we all one by one went to go high five Haruka, and before I knew it we were on stage as the music started. My heart was pounding but not in a bad way, my mind was relaxed and a wave of happiness washed upon me as everyones voices and cheers filled the arena. 

Time skip to after the performance 

I had finished changing back into my regular clothes and had joined the rest of the group in the green room. 

"Ahhh that was amazing, I can still hear everyones cheers and my hearts still pounding, everyone's singing voices are still echoing in my head and it just felt so amazing being on stage like that" I squealed 

"You sure are lively Lady" Ren said taking a seat on one of the couches 

"I can't help it!!" I said walking over to him

"Why don't you take a seat and calm down for a bit" Ren said as he pulled me down onto his lap with a smirk on his face 

"H-hey what are you doing!!" I said struggling in his grip 

"Can I not get a hug after such a wonderful debut" he said as he pouted at me 

I huffed up my cheeks for a bit before slowly embracing him, "i-if you wanted a hug you could've just asked" 

"hai hai, I'll remember that next time" he began patting my head slowly, it felt comfortable and before I knew it I was falling asleep. 

Syo's POV

I had walked into the green room after I had changed, I was super fired up after that live, the energy everyone had was still pumping me up, but when I walked into the greenroom that energy left me. 

I looked over at the couch and saw (Y/N) sleeping in Ren's lap as he embraced her gently, I don't know why but something about the whole scene made my blood boil. "Why do I feel like this, I was so hyped before, why do I care so much if Ren is hugging (Y/N) like that...Maybe I'm just being too overprotective of her...because all she is to me is a friend..." 

"Syo-chan!!!!!" I looked over to the side of the room only to see Natsuki rushing over to hug me, I tried to run but it was no use. 

"Oi Natsuki let go!!!" 

"But Syo-chan I don't want to!!!" 

"Let go already!!!!" 

"hey can you two quiet down (Y/N)'s asleep" Ren said picking her up bridal style off his lap and laying her down on the couch 

"Sorry Ren-kun" Natsuki said letting go 

"S-sorry...but why was she sleeping on your lap anyways" 

"fuefue~~ is someone jealous" Ren smirked as he bent down to my height so that we were face to face 

"What the hell do you mean!? Why would I be jealous!? I like....." I stopped myself before I said anymore 

"Oh what's this, Chibi-chan has a crush~" Ren stood back up straight again 

"Shut up!" 

"So who's the lucky lady" 

"None of your business" 

"Come on, you can trust us~"

"N-Na...Nanami...." I said blushing but for some reason something in the back of my mind told me I was wrong but I ignored it 

"ehhhh I thought it was (Y/N) for a second there, but don't worry Chibi-chan we'll help you with Little Lamb" 

"S-shut up..." 

"hai hai, that's enough teasing for today, we should head back now" Ren said walking back over to the couch where (Y/N) laid. 

He bent down to pick her up but Otoya had stopped him, "Hey Ren I could carry her if you'd like" 

"hmmm what's this, does Ikki like someone too" 

Otoya blushes and laughs nervously "I just wanted to help thats all" 

"hmmm alright then" Ren said as he stepped away from (Y/N) and Otoya had began carrying her bridal style 

Again I was furious that someone was touching (Y/N) like that, I wanted to carry her...but why? I just said I like Nanami...so why do I feel so angry and confused right now???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

idek if this is considered a early, late or average update anymore, but please stay a little longer because winter break is right around the corner and I'll have lots of free time then to update as much as possible, I might do a Christmas special I'm not too sure yet. But I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!