「Why?」

I'm sorry but this story from here on will have some triggering aspects such as self harm and depression. If you are not comfort able please skip, I'm not sure if it'll affect the story but as of writing it, I will try my best to make sure it still makes sense after you skip those spots. There will be warns when the triggering areas begin and how sever they are along with warns where they end. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV 

"I like...Nanami" those words kept on ringing trough my head. I was still sitting by the roses as I cried, tears flowing down my face none stop, I wanted to run to my room so no one could see me like this but my body refused to move. "why did he have to say all that, why did he tell me he liked her, why did I think he was confessing to me, why does my chest hurt so badly"  As I continued weeping a selfish part of me wished he would come back to comfort me, but I knew it wouldn't happen. It began to get dark, I stared up at the stars above..."why did this have to happen, why did I have to fall for him..."

but then another question came to mind "did he tell me he liked Haruka because he knew the guy I was talking about was HIM!?"

Timeskip

I didn't get much sleep last night. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were puffy and red, I had eye bags under my eyes, my hair was a mess and my cheeks were tear stained. I fixed myself up as much as possible. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and wore a loose long sleeve top that had sleeves that were a bit too long for me, I put on some ripped jeans and some short brown boot with heels. The outfit overall was pretty cute and was something I would normally wear. 

I headed to the cafe to meet everyone. 

"Good morning everyone" I said walking to the table 

"Morning~" Natsuki smiled as I took a seat next Ren 

"Cute as always huh Little Lamb~" Ren saids as he puts his arm around me 

"A flirt like always huh Ren~" I said teasingly 

"and what is that supposed to mean~" he started leaning in with a smirk on his face but after a bit his smile seemed to drop and he let go of me, "(Y/N) were you crying?" 

My heart started racing as I gasped slightly. "How did he notice, did everyone else hear him, did Syo hear him!?" I looked around the table and as I thought everyone was looking at me concerned. 

"W-why w-would you say that..." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering, I wanted to run out of there as quickly as possible but it would only confirm what Ren had said

"Your eyes are puffy and red, your cheeks are also red I'm assuming from you rubbing them too much" 

I sat in shock, I didn't know what to say, I would be able to explain why my eyes were puffy but my cheeks, I didn't even notice how they were red and scratched up they were from me rubbing them. 

Warning: Mild depression, talk about self hate and weakness

"I-I..." I couldn't think of anything, I just sat there speechless, I looked down at my lap, "I must look so weak right now..." 

"(Y/N)...do you want to have some time alone" "Ren doesn't usually call me by my actual name...I must really be worrying him...I'm such a terrible person..."

Warning end

I nodded my head slightly and got up and mouthed a small 'thank you' to Ren for allowing me to leave before walking out. 

I walked to my dorm and locked the door and flopped myself onto my bed and started crying into my pillow. "Why did I have to do that, why did he have to notice, now everyone is probably concerned, what does Syo think of me? Actually I hope he knows that he's the one that did this to me......what am I thinking of course I don't, I want him to be happy..."  I looked up at the ceiling, my tears seemed to have stopped, I didn't feel anything, I was just numb...I laid in bed for awhile and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

Timeskip

Otoya POV

I went to (Y/N)'s dorm to check on her. "I wonder what was wrong, I hope everything's ok...I should've done something when I saw her upset like that..." 

I got to her dorm room and knocked on the door. "(Y/N)..." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm sorry if this was another short chapter, but I'll update again soon since I'm still on break, I hope you guys enjoy~