Dirty date

(I have gotten a few comments, don't take this chapter realistic. Cause quite frankly not everything in this chapter is realistic. That's why it's a story, not based on real life.)

''Selena's pov''

I was out on a date with my boyfriend of 5 months, Justin. So far things were going great;) First he took me too se a movie, then to a fancy restaurant but now he won't tell me where we're going. When we get to this mystery place Justin cover my eyes with his hands and whispers in my ear ''Don't look until I say.'' then he kissed my neck from behind, and started to walk me in the direction of the surprise.

Once we get there Justin takes his hands off my eyes and starts to trail kisses up and down my neck."Justin!" I whine while he chuckles at my impatient attitude. "Fine, you can open your eyes now." When I open them I gasp beacuse right infront of me is the bumpiest and longest roller coaster I've ever seen. Justin starts to pull on my hand and in the direction of the entrance to this death machine. "Oh no, I'm not going on that!" I exclaim, trying to pull myself free. But he had other plans, and lifted me onto his shoulder and walked towards it. "Justin Drew Bieber! Put me down!" I scream at him while hitting his back. Before I knew it he'd dropped m into the roller coasters cart and stared to turn it on. "Jay, what are you doing?" I yelled at him but he only turned and smirked at me. He got in and it shot off with me screaming and him laughing like a maniac. While going over some bumps it strangely made me extremely turned on I turned to Justin who was looking the other direction and I get up and straddle him. He looks at me with a shock on his face and says, "Selena what are you do-" but he's cut off by my lips attacking his. Soon things get pretty hated, and Justin's hands slip up my shirt. The roller coaster bumps up making me grind into him causing us both to moan. I pull away and look behind me seeing a lot of bumps. When I look back at Justin I smirk at his flused face and start to take off my shorts. "Selena, I don't know about this." He says to me. I looked up at him and started to grind my hips into his harder, causing him to moan while putting his head back. "Do you love me?" I ask. He nods rapidly in response, "Then take your pants off." I whispered seductively in his ear. He quickly undoes his belt and tug his pants and boxers off. I smiled at him and took my panties off. I was about to lower myself on to his large erected penis, bit decided to tease him a little by moving my finger gently up and down his hard member. "Selena, stop tesing me:" He squeezing my hips, frustrated. I leaned in close whispering innocently, "Or, what?" He was about to answer when a huge bump came and made me ram on to Justin's member, causing us to moan so loud I thought the whole neighbourhood heard it. I began riding Justin, making my body shiver with so much pleasure, I never wanted to stop. With every bump, sharp turn and thrust from him, it made it even better. Finally I was about to reach my climax, "Justin. I th- think im gonna-" I managed to say before Justin insterruped me. "Me too, babe." He moaned ito my ear. The biggest bump on the roller coaster bounced our cart, causing both Justin and I to orgasm at the same time.

Once the ride came to a stop, I got off him and put my clothes back on, and Justin doing the same. "Wow Selena, that was amazing. We have to do that again." I just nodded my head and laughed, with him laughing along with me. "Well my sweet leprechaun.... I think it will happen again in the future." He smiled, his braces visible causing me to melt and he said "I love you Selena." I smiled back "I love you too, Justin." He kissed me gently yet passiontely and we walked towards the parking lot, with my small hand interlaced with his big one.

So I hope you guys like it... And I'am saying this again this is not my story, I just change some stuff. But please vote and comment. 👍 and I'am going to try to update more 🌸

Love you'll 😚