Stranger I fell in love with

Selena's POV
I was just getting ready to go out... I didn't want to go out and fool around. I'm not that kind of girl. I'm only going out because I promise my best friend Ashley. And Ashely well she is the most difficult and irritating person, but at the same time the best and beautiful. I love her to death, we meet when we were only 2 years old. Oh that was good time. "Sel you look amazing" Ashley said "Do I?" I asked and looked in the mirror "I look like a slut" I said and tried to fix my outfit... "No you don't, you look sexy as hell" Ash said "All the boys are gonna drawl" "Drawl seriously..?" "Yeah so come on now bitch" Yeah bitch... Sometimes we just call each other that and other name. I know weird. "How are we gonna get there?" I asked curious "Yeah about that, we have to walk. But I promise it's not that far away!" She said fast "Walk?! Do you see how high my heels are?" I said almost screaming at her "It's not that far away anyway, you live in the city so it doesn't matter" she said and began to walk "Whatever" I said and walked beside her
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After a "very" long walk, we were at the bar/party whatever you call it. Half of the people stood and grind on each other.. Eww gross... "I'm gonna go to the bar Ash" I said loud cause the music was very loud "Okay see ya" she said and walked of. Oh funny all by myself... Hilarious. "One vodka please" I said to the cute guy "Coming up" he said and began to fix my drink "What are a beautiful girl like you doing all by yourself?" I heard a husky and sexy voice behind me. He was so close I couldn't even turn around "Well my friend dissed me so here I'am all alone and enjoying it" I said confident "Really? Well your lucky today, I can sit here with you and chat" he said and winked "I don't want to sit here and chat with you" I said and took a sip of my vodka "Why is that baby girl?" He asked "Cause I want to be alone" "No I don't think you want that princess" he said "Yes, I want to be alone" I said and glared at him "Well see you around sweetheart" he said and kissed my cheek. After I while I got bored and decided to go to the bathroom. I was just finished, when I heard someone entering "Hello sweetheart, what are you doing here alone?" A guy about thirty asked "Nothing, really" I said and tried to go out, but he blocked the door "Um excuse me... Can you please move" I asked "No can do babe.. We are gonna have some fun you and me" he said and began to kiss me and I tried to slap him but he had my hand trapped. "No please, let me go!" I screamed "No babe, after" he said and continued to kiss my neck "Please let me goo" I screamed so someone could hear me. I heard the door opened "Let her go!" A husky voice said that I recognize "Let her go I said" he said again and grab the man "What the... Oh Bieber I'm so sorry I didn't know she was your girl" the man said quickly and ran out fast "Are you okay princess?" The guy from the bar earlier asked, also named as Bieber...? "Yeah I'm okay, but really Bieber can you stop calling me princess" I said irritating "No can do princess" he said and winks "I want to go home..." I said and begun to walk out of the toilets "Sure come I can take you home" Bieber said "Yeah well the problem is that I can't go home home to my house, I was supposed to go home to my best friends house but now I don't know where she is" I said and looked at him "Oh right, isn't she the girl with blonde hair and a black dress? he asked "Yeah that's Ashley, have you seen her? " I asked "Yeah she is with my friend Ryan" "Oh well can you take me home to you?" I asked "Yeah for sure princess" he said and we both began to walk to his car "Where's your car?" I asked "This one" he points to a red Ferrari "No way, is this your?" "Yes princess, now come on jump in" he said and I jump in right away "I love your car" I said and looked out the window "Yeah me too" he said "So what's your name?" "Gomez Selena Gomez" I said with my eyes closed "Well Selena my name is Justin Bieber" I heard him say "Princess sleep, you need to sleep" I heard him say "Okay Jay" I said and the last thing I felt was him kissing my cheek and him saying goodnight.

So what do you guys think? If you guys really like it, I was wondering if you would like a part 2.... Because I enjoyed to write this and have much more to write. So please comment and vote ☺️ I would love that