Stranger I fell in love with

Selena's POV
I woke up in a different room, this wasn't Ashely's or mine...? What the hell, I sat up in the bed and looked around. The room looked really nice, it was simple. And with an amazing view, the room was amazing. I smelled an amazing smell from downstairs. I went to check it out, just when I walk in to the kitchen I saw a really good looking guy. He had messy hair, almost like sex hair lol. And I just saw him from behind, but I can tell that he has abs and absolutely tattoos. Not just one, more like thousands... I saw him turn around "Oh God morning I didn't know you where awake." He said and a very raspy voice "God morning, no I just woke up, and I smelled something nice. About that what are you making?" I asked and went to sit on the countertop. "Well pancakes, egg and bacon, the normal" he said and flipped the pancake in the pan. "Just a question Justin" I said "We didn't have eh sex last night right?" I then continued "No Selena we didn't, but would you like that?" He said and winked, which made me blush "Oh no is someone blushing" he said again which made me blush even more "Stop it Jay!" I said and looked away "Jay, I like it" he said and fixed the table "Done" he said simple. We both sat down at the table and begun to eat the breakfast "Mmm this was good, it tastes amazing" I said "Well thank you, but I know what would taste better" he said and smirked "Of course, I like your house. Do you live here by yourself?" I asked "Unfortunately yes, I haven't found the right girl in my life yet so..." He answered "Oh really, I thought that. But just for your information I haven't either found the right one for me" I said "But really I would like to get to know you better" he said "Really, well let's play 20 questions" I said and winked.

After mine and Justin's 20 questions, I decided to go home. I think Ashley is worried. But very weird was that Justin asked about my number, right before I went home. I really like Justin, he is an amazing guy. But I don't know, maybe something happened in the future.

*************************************
Okay what did you'll think? Was it good or bad? What did you like the most? Do you have anything to ask me? Or anything just ask... I'm sorry it's short, but it's coming more promise. And don't worry next chapter will be in Justin's POV ;)

BUT OMFG!!!! Have you'll seen the video where Justin shouted Selena looked gorgeous!!!! I promise Justin and Selena will probably find the way back to each other...! Don't lose your hopes! Always believe! Lol

XOXO JESSICA 😏