Drama...

I can't this is just so much... Firstly he just posted the picture on Instagram, like he just threw it in our face... And I don't respect that because secondly I don't really like her at all. She just doesn't seem to be good for him. I mean she just came into his life, I didn't even know who she was before she began to hang out with Justin... So about this rumor about Selena is just famous because of Justin, that not true at all. She was on Disney and all before Justin even was found so... But for Hailey many people didn't know who she was but know the they do so now she is famous because of Justin...

But I wasn't supposed to talk about that. My feeling when I found out about this, was a broken heart! I didn't think it was gonna effect me this much, but I did... I was crying so much, still do if I think about it. I want the best for Justin and Selena honestly, but now when he is together with her... I'm not going to support it right now, probably never will but it's his decision and it's my opinion so!

And for all of you that will say move on Jelena is dead... I will never move on, it's my opinion, my decision. They were a couple I looked up to and I still do even if they aren't a couple. I love them both, I will always together or not...!

But I just hope Justin doesn't stay with her forever, and you know get married. She isn't the best for him, they don't really look good together anyway...

Now a message to all writers who mostly wrote about Jelena, don't stop. Only if you don't have a fantasy or hate them both now whatsoever...
A writer have a fantasy and can come up with ideas with or without the real world... So just because this happened doesn't mean you need to stop, just use your fantasy or get inspiration somewhere else, I read many good stories and I don't want the writers to stop because you're amazing writers and I love to read your stories about Jelena!  So don't stop, use you fantasy if you can :)

Now I will mostly never support Justin and Hailey, but I will always be with Justin! I love him no matter what!
Only if Selena can get a boyfriend and slay the world, so maybe Justin get jealous hehe no but seriously they were so perfect together. They made each other happy, it was hard for them specially in front of the cameras!

So I will always be a Jelena fan! Together or not! Always! My love for them is to strong!
----------------------------------------------

Hola! Just a little information, I will try to update before school start (which is next week) I know it's been a long time since the last time. So but this was just some information and my feelings, so don't bother to comment hate. But I would love to read your thoughts and opinions so comment that if you want!

Bye bye people👋

Fyi the picture above is so much better than the picture Justin posted... Haha my opinion